Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Worst ever injury?

corey

Well, I'm managing Real Madrid/England.

Made a custom player for the fun as I was bored.

What happens, I'm in my european championship years he single handily got me to the Euros in a way.. the news broke that in training.. he would be injured for 12 months and would miss the euro's I was gutted! It had a major affect on me because I didn't win them which were my plans and I believe with him I would've.

Whats everyone's worst injury on FMH in general?

Does it have an affect on the player in the future?

Care to share..

The worst I had was a young striker out for 11 months with a broken leg, just before he resumed full training I was putting him on the bench and giving him 10-15 minutes here and there, within 5 games he did his ACL and was out for 6 months...So all together nearly 18 months out...

He came back a shell, he was scoring 1in3 at 19 before his injury and his stats ended up being something like 1in7...

Bad injuries can have a long-term effect: stats normally take a dive during a long lay-off and don't always recover fully.

I spent £59 million on a young central defender, who had a string of injuries. By the time he recovered his physical stats were shot to pieces and he couldn't take IT any more. I ended up selling him for £17 million, just to be free of his endless whining about training being too hard.

On the other hand, I've had similar situations where players have recovered fully within a few months.

Yeah, I have noticed that, with broken legs and cruciate ligament injuries, I find the player is more hesitant in going in for challenges.

I kept my player, he was a shell when he came back, his strength fell through the floor and he lost half a yard as his pace and stamina dropped, I retrained him in midfield, he had decent creative stats, he could find the opening and he could cross a ball like nobody else, so I still got some use out of him, despite a near 2 year lay-off...I would argue that any injury trouble like that IRL or on the game, you will never see the very best of them again

I Had A Guy Called Tom Jones Playing For Me At The 2026 World Cup For Wales. We Got Put In Group E With Moldova, Senegal And The USA. In The Games Against Senagal And The USA, He Scored 4 And 9 Goals In Those Games. We Played Moldova, And Just After HT, He Got Injured. After The Game (Only A 2-0 Win) My News Said He WasOut For 15Months! 15! After The World Cup, It Came On My News That He Has Been Advised To Retire!

I Had A Guy Called Tom Jones Playing For Me At The 2026 World Cup For Wales. We Got Put In Group E With Moldova, Senegal And The USA. In The Games Against Senagal And The USA, He Scored 4 And 9 Goals In Those Games. We Played Moldova, And Just After HT, He Got Injured. After The Game (Only A 2-0 Win) My News Said He WasOut For 15Months! 15! After The World Cup, It Came On My News That He Has Been Advised To Retire!

"It's not unusual" :P

If he is hard up in retirement, a new career may pop up in reality tv

Worst Injury? Well mine was this youngster for 13 months. Before the injury he had 37 goals in 30 games for me. after it 1 goal in 15 and then I just sold him... :(