Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [lots of goals, great defence] MuRToN's 3-2-3-1-1... Enjoy!

MuRToN

The original or the latest tactic?

The original I would think, the latest "test version" just stopped working for me half way through the season. I shouldn't have posted it so early on and I do apologise to those who may have lost time testing it.

Awesome tactic. ( 3-2-3-1-1)

I take sutton utd in skrill south division and here's are the résultes With the screenshots

My striker scored 115 goals

I'm now promoted to skrill premier division and begin of the season is great like the last season, i Will put some screenshot in the end of the season.

post-6698-0-77127700-1398709759_thumb.jp

post-6698-0-49913800-1398709869_thumb.jp

I play this career on ipad and i dont think we can choose aesy or hard tactic on this os. If yes tell me how and i will say wich i play.

Oh yeah ok i use winger all the season because i was always favorite. But for the fa cup and fa trophee i used winger defensive against strong team in upper division

I will post the fixture of my first season this afternoon

Looking forward to it mate. By the way, are u using the February or default database?

If not sure, just check where mata is playing if Chelsea then it's default, if man utd it's the new one. Thanks bro. Now looking forward for both replies eagerly.

Awesome tactic. ( 3-2-3-1-1)

I take sutton utd in skrill south division and here's are the résultes With the screenshots

My striker scored 115 goals

I'm now promoted to skrill premier division and begin of the season is great like the last season, i Will put some screenshot in the end of the season.

How did you get $550k at skrill south? Sugar daddy?

Looking forward to it mate. By the way, are u using the February or default database?

If not sure, just check where mata is playing if Chelsea then it's default, if man utd it's the new one. Thanks bro. Now looking forward for both replies eagerly.

it's the default database because mata is in chelsea when i start a new career

how come this tactic never worked for me... i tried and my results are appalling....

the feedback always said i have limited width in midfield and created few scoring chances... sigh..

(i used arsenal)

And there is a problem in saving the tactic... I cannot save the tactic... the system do not accept "odd" formations. when i loaded this formation the tactical roles were messed up... my forward had a Center defender role.. lol

the feedback always said i have limited width in midfield and created few scoring chances... sigh..(i used arsenal)
The "limited width in midfield" is normal, but the recurring "created few scoring chances" isn't. From personal experience (I also use AFC as my primary choice), I would suggest buying someone like "Vidal" or "Bradley" to play in the BBM position (in the center), and Wilshere+Ramsey+Özil on the Advanced Playmaker spots. Özil is really inconsistent and tends to slack, it may be a reason why your striker of choice isn't doing so well. Wilshere is a decent APM choice if Özil doesn't do well. Getting a more consistent goalkeeper would be a good thing too, I usually send Szczesny on loan for the first season and buy Patricio. Hope this helps.

And there is a problem in saving the tactic... I cannot save the tactic... the system do not accept "odd" formations. when i loaded this formation the tactical roles were messed up... my forward had a Center defender role.. lol
lol, I never experienced this bug. It could be worth mentioning to the FMH developers as they may not be aware of this bug.

Although a bit late, I can finally post my test results performed with "MuRToN's 2nd tactic" (as expected I had trouble with internet).

IQgzEJ9.png?1

Q7uSIDW.png?1

Beyond the result, my personal impression is that this tactic doesn't offer the same reliability of the first one. 

We must consider that Wolves have always played being favored by the odds.

I often had "strange"results (expecially after December/January) great victory followed by matches where I could hardly find a way to score a single goal, and often I had problem in creating many occasion to score (as was with the first tactic).

In my opinion is a good tactic but cannot be compared with the first one that, at the moment, is the best that I've tried on FMH 2014.

Although a bit late, I can finally post my test results performed with "MuRToN's 2nd tactic" (as expected I had trouble with internet). IQgzEJ9.png?1Q7uSIDW.png?1 Beyond the result, my personal impression is that this tactic doesn't offer the same reliability of the first one. We must consider that Wolves have always played being favored by the odds. I often had "strange"results (expecially after December/January) great victory followed by matches where I could hardly find a way to score a single goal, and often I had problem in creating many occasion to score (as was with the first tactic). In my opinion is a good tactic but cannot be compared with the first one that, at the moment, is the best that I've tried on FMH 2014.
Thank you for your review Draven, it just goes to show that releasing a tactic before proper testing is a bad thing. I definitely learnt my lesson with the second tactic and won't be doing that again. To all of those who will be reading this post, don't worry, the tactic in the first post of this thread is still fine, the second tactic was merely a testing version which came up somewhere around the middle of this thread. Thanks again Draven, can always rely on your accurate reviews m8t :-)

You're welcome MuRToN!! And don't be too harsh with your second tactics  ;)! In the end it does its job, the problem is that the first one wors too well  :D!!

In the future, if you ever need help to do some testing, send me a pm and I'll be happy to help you with the work!!!

I tried this tactic for my Exeter team in League 1. I actually made progress (I didn't mean that to sound like I'm surprised!), I got into the playoffs and fell at the first hurdle. 

I think it's because I haven't taken the time to go through and make sure that all my players fit their tactical roles, only some of them, but the results have been inconsistent, after starting out well. I've been drawing or losing against teams I should, according to the odds, be beating, but giving the bigger teams a run for their money. 

post-32139-0-60435500-1400927104_thumb.ppost-32139-0-03501100-1400927109_thumb.p

This is my first post so I hope those images work, as you can see I stuttered at the end and that's what cost me the promotion.

I have made progress, I came 6th in the previous season, by the skin of my teeth but lost the first match of the playoffs again.

The amount of goals I'm conceding is a concern, as you can see, a lot of those came in the last few minutes of the matches, obviously being quite frustrating! 

Anyway, I can see it working in the long term, I need to find players that fit the tactical roles better, I think. What stats do you need to have to fit those roles?

Hi MuRToN, what am I doing wrong if i'm creating lots of chances and then just not scoring? I'm losing matches by the odd goal because I'm creating loads of chances, not taking them, and then the opponent is just getting a few chances but scoring.

Rob Harris

When I lose, this is how it often happens!

post-32139-0-72768400-1401114713_thumb.j

Any thoughts? I know I probably haven't given enough detail, just wondering if anyone else had the same.

Rob

This tactic forces a lot of the shooting to originate from the midfielders, if their shooting attributes are too poor, then neither they or your poacher will benefit from this tactic.

Is this the case for you?

I made a few changes and got one or two new midfielders in. This is more like it, whilst only a preseason friendly! It won't let me upload the picture but I won 8-0 with 14 shots on target.

Rob Harris

I hope you can upload some before and after screenshots, it could be fun to analyse.

I also apologise for not having mentioned the shooting attributes part earlier, I sometimes forget that lower league teams don't always have the best midfielders.