Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [lots of goals, great defence] MuRToN's 3-2-3-1-1... Enjoy!

MuRToN

Hi MuRToN,

I started this tactic with Wigan and had outstanding results e.g. 25 goals for my striker by November, top of the league, etc. But for some reason I have had a serious dip in form/results, losing to lesser teams and dropping points all over the place. I seem to be having a problem that was mentioned earlier where I have way more shots/on target than the opponent, but they just manage to score with their chances and I dont. I checked and my apms all have green shooting stats so that doesn't seem to be the problem. Could it be that I changed my captain (even though he has 20 leadership)? Sometimes I switch from direct to mixed passing but that shouldn't mess things up too badly.

Any help would be massively appreciated!

Hi Murton,

This is one of the best tactic I ever used. Thank you.

My questions are

1. Why you use winger or def winger not wing back. Looking at the atrributes needed, wing back requires complete attributes for attack and defence compare to winger/def winger.

2. I am trying to use old player in pcr position, such as ronaldinho/kaka. The pcr still the most goal scorers but the APMs either in AMC or MCs position are scorings as well. Sometimes, I got more goals from APMs in MCs than APM in AMC or even PCR. What should I change to make PCR do the all scorings?

If I use wingbacks in DM L/R, they also scoring a lot.

I know that I am using save editor to put Premiere League players in Conferenece North. But, I do this for fun. Sometimes, I just want to win with 18-0 ;)

TIA.

Nice tactic for the first 2 seasons. In season 3 I have a lot more problems. My Roma team is a lot better but the results are not that good anymore. Lots of shots but no goals. Any help appreciated.

Do you struggle against this?

I`m using this tactic with Wolfsburg and I`m having the following problems:

I win big time against teams that are stronger than me and are using an attacking formation.

I fail big time against teams that play heavy D.

1V3CpwG.png

1V3CpwG.png

That`s why I made a change.....

When i play home I use a different tactic - 4 4 1 1 designed by Peely or the default 4 2 3 1. Most of the time I struggle but I get the wins.

When i play away I use the 2nd tactic designed by Murton. 

When i play away I use the 2nd tactic designed by Murton. 

Is that 2nd tactic here on the post? Besides the original I only see a failled test removed by Murton. If that is the case can you post it again?

Thanks

From peoples experiences with this tactic, I know there is two versions for different situations but which one brings the most consistent results if only one version was used, Basic? or Hard?

Does somebody have this tactic picture team instructions? I would appreciate if you could post it here or if you could send it to me. :D

Edited by luka00