Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Youth Coach, Coach, Manager

GillSCFC1999

They're the site's staff. Dec's the manager, then you have coaches and youth coaches. You might get considered for promotion if you're consistently helpful and producing content.

These are staff ranks. Youth Coach = In training moderator, Coach = Moderator, Manager = Administrator (me).

You cannot get them unless you get promoted through the ranks by doing consistently good content on the site.

I didn't mean I was aiming for position. Although that would be nice, I am planning a lot of FMH content once the save editor is released, which would save people time. I'll do the hard work (skins,saves and more) for them.

The site is always looking for up and coming members to post articles,graphics,guides,iscouts and general interest stuff like careers and tactics :).

The site is always looking for up and coming members to post articles,graphics,guides,iscouts and general interest stuff like careers and tactics :).

What are iScouts?

I am aiming for youth coach. I really want to help out this forum. I really love fmh.... so i offer my help in the forum and promote them to other people to know about how fmh is fun =D

Firstly why do you deserve 5 stars?

Secondly it goes on post count, the more you contribute, the higher it goes. Be aware if posts are spam they get deleted and don't count so don't do this.

Most members on this site shows a little appreciation when they receive help, yet I know personally I've never sen that from you. Wether you respond with a thanks or not is your choice, but I know myself that I'll eventually get tired of helping someone who shows no appreciation.

Most members on this site shows a little appreciation when they receive help, yet I know personally I've never sen that from you. Wether you respond with a thanks or not is your choice, but I know myself that I'll eventually get tired of helping someone who shows no appreciation.

I do show appreciation just not all the time but thanks for the insight Lee