Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe 25000 Vibers!

Dec

Normally I don't follow member count but this huge milestone is something I just couldn't help but write about. I am very humbled to think that 25000 people have wanted to sign up to FMHVibe whether that to download something, read an article or partake. The sheer scale of people is unimaginable and something that my mind cannot envisage. In my opinion the community here is one of the best for Football Manager and the fact so many are interested in becoming part of that to spend their time to sign up and post is surreal for me. Vibe has given me so much in the past 3 and a half years and I could never do or pay enough that will ever repay that. It has taught me so much and been a constant source of enjoyment. While sometimes it may be frustrating and activity may not be as I how I always seem to come back every day encapsulated by the wonderful community. A community that has allowed me to meet so many passionate and talented individuals that each make this community what it is today both past and present.

While I cannot say what is coming in the future all I can say is that it will be bright and I hope you all enjoy it. As we continue each year to break milestones, give opportunities and be in situations I could never imagine (such as Blackpool FC emailing me to promote their content, interviews with footballers in the game and statistics that break everything I could ever hoped for from this site).

So whether you have just signed up, been here since day one or anywhere in between I thank you for signing up to FMHVibe and making it not only the best FMH fansite but one of the best FM fansites too. From the bottom of my heart every single person of that 25000 is special and I could never say how much this community means to me.

Thank you,

Dec

Congrats Dec, congrats everyone who's participated and thank you to all the members. I realised it was coming up to 25k but missed it lol.

FMH wouldn't be the same without Vibe.

Has it really been 3.5 years? I thought it was at least 5 :lol:

But congrats Dec this is huge for you and the community :D

Absolutely fantastic work. Not only Dec, but all staff previous and present and all prominent members helped make it was it is. Also, every single last member; keep up the great work and help the site grow as much as possible.

Congrats guys! What an insane landmark and after just 3 and a half years! it really is something special and i commend that! I look forward to working with you in future hopefully and working together to make this community even better!!!

At the end of the day if it wasn't for Vibe i wouldn't have set up my something of my own so thank you for the inspiration.

Gratz guys, although I don't really play FMH as much now I still love this site for all the people I've met through it and still come back for these people and the great content you provide, well done everyone!