Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Update] FMH 2014 Save Editor 14.5.0.3.7

jaymarvels

Sorry Jay, i still have a bug when i swap club it still say unhandled exception has occurred.

Sure you have updated and doing it correctly?

Swapping clubs doesn't error for me anymore...

Yep, My Editor version is 14.5.0.3.7 i swap man utd with club in Championship once and Skrill premier once before the end of season (because it will effect when new season start right?) but editor say that error...

PS i play liverpool load England Spain German Italy League

8th season

Sorry Jay, i still have a bug when i swap club it still say unhandled exception has occurred.

Yep, My Editor version is 14.5.0.3.7 i swap man utd with club in Championship once and Skrill premier once before the end of season (because it will effect when new season start right?) but editor say that error...

8th season

- How are you swapping clubs?

Hi Marvels,

When openning my save with SE and save to another .dat file (even without any modification/change). The new .data file wont be opened by either FMH2014 nor SE. If opening it with SE, I see the followings:

Let me upload the original save "chshcq.dat" to your dbinbox, so you can test with it. BTW, I use IOS version in 5.3 update 3 and SE v14.5.0.3.7 (both latest)

The save file you sent in the zip opens without any problems

Hi Marvels,

Thanks, I named it to chshcq.dat(.zip) on purpose for easy understanding. I know this file is a readable file but would you please try to use SE to open it and make some change and then save it? After that, neither SE nor the game will be able to open it. I will see the error msg in SE as mentioned earlier.  I tested with several PCs, and got the same result.

I can also upload an SE saved file for you to check the err msg.

Regards,

chshcq

Hi Marvels,

When openning my save with SE and save to another .dat file (even without any modification/change). The new .data file wont be opened by either FMH2014 nor SE. If opening it with SE, I see the followings:

Let me upload the original save "chshcq.dat" to your dbinbox, so you can test with it. BTW, I use IOS version in 5.3 update 3 and SE v14.5.0.3.7 (both latest)

The save file you sent in the zip opens without any problems

Hi Marvels,

Thanks, I named it to chshcq.dat(.zip) on purpose for easy understanding. I know this file is a readable file but would you please try to use SE to open it and make some change and then save it? After that, neither SE nor the game will be able to open it. I will see the error msg in SE as mentioned earlier.  I tested with several PCs, and got the same result.

I can also upload an SE saved file for you to check the err msg.

Regards,

chshcq

I can view and edit your save file with no problems...

Can you try this :

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/20739-release-fmh-2014-save-editor-145036/?p=183921

And the edit, save it, close down the SE and reopen the newly edited file and let me know if that works.

Also, send me through the bad save file so i can see where its going wrong for non english unicode users.

8th season

- How are you swapping clubs?

Go to club , select club , edit , select another team in dropdown list in club swap option press X button  , Editor confirmed me it will work when new season start press yes then error..

Go to club , select club , edit , select another team in dropdown list in club swap option press X button  , Editor confirmed me it will work when new season start press yes then error..

Send me your save that it isn't working on as I am unable to replicate.

Quote:

I can view and edit your save file with no problems...

Can you try this :

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/20739-release-fmh-2014-save-editor-145036/?p=183921

And the edit, save it, close down the SE and reopen the newly edited file and let me know if that works.

Also, send me through the bad save file so i can see where its going wrong for non english unicode users.

That link helps! It seems to be the unicode issue. I will upload the bad save file to you dropbox folder with my previous settings of Unicode

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8739oxho3uuaxcs/fm_save1.dat

here you are

PS. This is not my latest save file because i missed my latest but it also the same carreer

Sceneshot

image-9994_538F1541.jpg

the app doesn't load my save, because my manager's first name is only one letter long. is there a way for the app to load that save?

No. 

As per release notes:

- Human Managers names need to be longer that 2 characters long

Human managers name is used as a pointer, and if its less than 3 characters long its not very accurate.

My bad, I didn't go thru release notes, I was just used to the last year's version.

That's too bad, I'm a few seasons into the game and wanted to sneak around.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your efforts! I'm a coder myself and know what it takes to write such an app :)

My bad, I didn't go thru release notes, I was just used to the last year's version.

That's too bad, I'm a few seasons into the game and wanted to sneak around.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your efforts! I'm a coder myself and know what it takes to write such an app :)

Unfortunately this year with the LargeDB option and MyClub a large part of the code base had to be re-written and some compromises had to be made. One of them is human managers names. I couldn't see any other way of doing it!

what do you think about my savefile jay?

Go to club , select club , edit , select another team in dropdown list in club swap option press X button , Editor confirmed me it will work when new season start press yes then error..

what do you think about my savefile jay?

I can replicate but need to find a solution

After i have edited on my save, i cant seem to load that save in fmh. it says "Unable to load saved data" what should i d?

After i have edited on my save, i cant seem to load that save in fmh. it says "Unable to load saved data" what should i d?

Can you try doing this (restart required):

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/20739-release-fmh-2014-save-editor-145036/page-12#entry183921

Then edit and save a working save file

And let me know if it works...just trying to pin point the issue.

Can you try doing this (restart required):

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/20739-release-fmh-2014-save-editor-145036/page-12#entry183921

Then edit and save a working save file

And let me know if it works...just trying to pin point the issue.

Nope. It didnt work.

Nope. It didnt work.

What version of FMH are you using?

Send me your save and I'll take a look when I can but this sounds like something wrong your end. Especially if you followed that link to the letter.

Nope. It didnt work.

Send me your save and I'll take a look when I can but this sounds like something wrong your end. Especially if you followed that link to the letter.

Does the save editor works on myclubs saves?

Nope. It didnt work.

Does the save editor works on myclubs saves?

50/50 I'd say...the ones I've tried have worked!

After I swapped my reserve team with manchester united, the game stuck in 20th June and the loading bar freezed , can anyone help me out?

After I swapped my reserve team with manchester united, the game stuck in 20th June and the loading bar freezed , can anyone help me out?

Do you have a legal version?

Do you have a legal version?

Yes, and it has been working well

Did you swap reserves into the same league and is this the time you should play them?

I am in league 2 and swap my reserve team with man utd in premier league