Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Update] FMH 2014 Save Editor 14.5.0.3.7

jaymarvels

Did you swap reserves into the same league and is this the time you should play them?

I am in league 2 and swap my reserve team with man utd in premier league

Known bug. Reported a few posts up! Can't swap any club without it crashing.

Did you swap reserves into the same league and is this the time you should play them?

Known bug. Reported a few posts up! Can't swap any club 

Known bug. Reported a few posts up! Can't swap any club without it crashing.

o thank you will u be able to fix it?

Hello, works great for me on iOS! Thanks for this. I was just wondering how can I make the best player possible with stats all maxed with the exception of it not being changed when in game

Hello, works great for me on iOS! Thanks for this. I was just wondering how can I make the best player possible with stats all maxed with the exception of it not being changed when in game

I'd suggest looking at some of the "great" players stats and working off them..

o thank you will u be able to fix it?

Go to club , select club , edit , select another team in dropdown list in club swap option press X button , Editor confirmed me it will work when new season start press yes then error..

Send me your save that it isn't working on as I am unable to replicate.

what do you think about my savefile jay?

I think I know how to fix it but it will be a few days before I can take the time to code it in and test, I have a couple of other pieces of development that I need to complete and the PGE is due an update which needs doing.

Is it possible that the SE is mis-reading the PA of some players? I ask because of this player:

6SJbXyH.png

He appeared at the beginning of the 2014/15 season as an M LC and has been retrained to his current positions. Looks a little sub-standard for a Giggs regen, but still decent and it's hard to think who else he could be. However, when I look him up on the save editor:

MFMGhh8.jpg

Even assuming he's not a regen of Giggs, that PA seems insanely low for someone with his stats.

There isn't anyone else with the correct PA for Giggs who looks even remotely plausible as his regen. I suppose the alternative is that the "evo-gen" system is even more devious and complex than we imagined.

Is it possible that the SE is mis-reading the PA of some players? I ask because of this player:

6SJbXyH.png

He appeared at the beginning of the 2014/15 season as an M LC and has been retrained to his current positions. Looks a little sub-standard for a Giggs regen, but still decent and it's hard to think who else he could be. However, when I look him up on the save editor:

MFMGhh8.jpg

Even assuming he's not a regen of Giggs, that PA seems insanely low for someone with his stats.

There isn't anyone else with the correct PA for Giggs who looks even remotely plausible as his regen. I suppose the alternative is that the "evo-gen" system is even more devious and complex than we imagined.

I'm almost certain that the Save Editors CA and PA values are correct.

CA may change throughout the save but the PA is a fixed entity.

Its worth noting that I have seen people on the forum sign greyed out players, which SI themselves have said countless times are the dregs, scraping the barrel etc, and through training have made their stats look really rather good.

Do you have a back up before he appeared? You could search his CA and PA on that save to see who pops up.

Sadly not, it was quite a while ago.

I'm almost certain that the Save Editors CA and PA values are correct.

CA may change throughout the save but the PA is a fixed entity.

Its worth noting that I have seen people on the forum sign greyed out players, which SI themselves have said countless times are the dregs, scraping the barrel etc, and through training have made their stats look really rather good.

The thing that confuses me is that if this isn't Giggs, then he appears to have vanished from the database. There's nobody with the correct PA who fits the bill.

The same applies to Bale. Shortly after he retired a young welsh regen appeared with the same positions and high technique, but he is otherwise terrible - his PA is about 44. Searching for players with the correct PA for Bale I find an AMC and a DC that appeared before he retired and a Goalkeeper. This is more than a year after he retired, so he should have appeared by now.

It also seems too coincidental that in the case of both Giggs and Bale a player of the correct nationality, with the same or very similar positions appeared at exactly the right time.

The thing that confuses me is that if this isn't Giggs, then he appears to have vanished from the database. There's nobody with the correct PA who fits the bill.

The same applies to Bale. Shortly after he retired a young welsh regen appeared with the same positions and high technique, but he is otherwise terrible - his PA is about 44. Searching for players with the correct PA for Bale I find an AMC and a DC that appeared before he retired and a Goalkeeper. This is more than a year after he retired, so he should have appeared by now.

It also seems too coincidental that in the case of both Giggs and Bale a player of the correct nationality, with the same or very similar positions appeared at exactly the right time.

It may...and not saying it does for sure...change how regens are done if a player (e.g. Giggs) then turns into a Non-Player (Staff), I'm not sure of the game mechanics, but possibly Giggs wouldn't regen as technically he is still in the game..

Just a thought.

If so it seems to be hit and miss, since Ronaldo always ends up as a manager and his regens still show up on time. I may try asking some questions on the official forum and seeing if Marc and co feel like sharing some info.

It's happened to Bale in both my recent careers. In the first one I was managing the Welsh national side at the time, so was a little put out that one of my very few star players had vanished :D

I had a question. Lets say I create a player from India and he is 30, after awhile he retires. Will his regen comeback as an Indian? Or will there be a regen for him?

I had a question. Lets say I create a player from India and he is 30, after awhile he retires. Will his regen comeback as an Indian? Or will there be a regen for him?

Will he regen, yes, i cannot see why not...as for whether they come back as indian is something else...nationalities can change

So as for peely's question, as you said nationalities change????

Peely never mentioned anything about using nationalities as part of his search. He's an experienced player so knows the ins and outs of finding regens.

Oh ok srry. Btw I found a issue right now. After I changed FCP to FC Porto, all the other club names thats have accents are replaced with a (?)

Like they are replaced with a question mark (the letters) 

Pls it happened to both my saves ;'( I have iPhone 4 ios 7 legal version. It only happens after I edit anything with the SE

Jay is this a known bug?

And my version is ummm how can I check?

v.5.3 DVGA

I am sorry Jay, I was a bit frustrated as I wanted to make a challenge for this site and stuff. And dexade stop continuously annoying people. Ok referring to my previous issue, is it a known bug?