Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Bugs, Requests, Feedback and Missing Changes

Dec

Hello, this thread is for all the bugs, requests, feedback and missing changes from the updates.

Please make sure you state which version you are using and give a source for any transfers.

Latest Version - 03 September 2014

Ensure you have read the download topic in full before posting please, anything already notes will not be answered.

Thanks for your help.

Glen Kamara - Arsenal - Professional Contract

Tafari Moore - Arsenal - Professional Contract

Josh Vickers - Arsenal - Professional Contract

Andras Stieber - Aston Villa to Gyori ETO

Tom Ince - Blackpool to Hull City

Arthur Boka - Stuttgart to Malaga

Juan Bernat - Valencia to FC Bayer München

Jonathan Parr - Crystal Palace to Ipswich Town

Ashley Cole - Chelsea to AS Roma

Jordan Cook - Walsall

Steven Reid - West Brom to Burnley

Chris Baird - Free to Burnley

Matthieu Delpierre - Lille to Melbourne Victory FC

Thanks, how many of these were done after our update was released as I will be fixing all them first then going through my lists before looking here :).

Ok thanks, that way they all should be done in the next update. Wasn't sure if you listed some as I had missed them so wouldn't have appeared when I then update the database again.

Also with the professional contracts I don't think we will do them all but may do one or two as we want to keep squad size from being very, very high so people can still sign players.

Actually, just seen that since the last official update he's moved to Burnley and then West Brom in the space of two months so easy mistake lol

While I appreciate the help guys I would prefer if you look for missing transfers not future ones as if there are lots of future ones that wouldn't have been covered yet then the majority will be on my list and if not then you can say they are missing in the next update ;). I would rather this be a thread for missing transfers as then I know I will have to update them and not have to check through future transfers that shouldn't have been done in the last update as it may mean I will miss some.

I use 4 sources to get transfers from so the majority will hopefully be covered but if you find one on or before the 6th June that hasn't been done then please tell me and give me a reliable source. Thanks.

Willy Caballero from Malaga to Man City

That isn't official and isn't sourced anyway but it will be dated after the 6th July when the update is released. Please keep this thread to Missing Transfers from the update, bugs and suggestions/feedback to do in the update. This isn't a thread to populate with future (especially unconfirmed) transfers that shouldn't be in the last update. It just makes my life a lot more difficult this way as it means I will have to filter through a lot of transfers I will have already done when I go through the lists. Thanks.