Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series How if you frustrated by FMH?

"Oh S**t, I shoot 30 times but i lose 0-1."

"F*** you, I never got the right tactic."

"D**n it, I must reload again."

"Oh God, why there is no cheat here."

"Arggh.. I wanna throw this game to Atlantic."

It sounds like people that furstrated with FMH. If you ask, any advice? Yes i have.

First of all, i wanna say FMH isn't more frustrating than Flappy what? Ok, let say Flappy Bird. I bet you haven't imagine if the FMH gameplay like that what Bird? Ok, just say Flappy Bird. So there is Mourinho's head fly between thousands offside flag then if you crash or fall, You lose. It's not as frustrating as that.

Okay it is frustrating but, it is fun allright? Why you still happy to play the Flappy Whatever but you wanna change your phone with an Orca from Atlantic? If you are frustrated or whatever you said, then i have a solution.

1. For "Shoot more, Goal Less"

It can because of three : You have poor striker, Your opposites's goalkeeper is superb or on fire, or the opposite do a "Men Behind Ball" well.

If you are a football fan you will remember how Brendan Rodgers must lose 2-0 because of Mourinho's "19th century tactic". And i bet $300 that you weren't see Rodgers kill mourinho with AK-47. And I will explain about the same problem in FMH.

If you got same stories like this, check your Striker (CA, Morale, Condition, etc). If you have a poor striker, the problem is solve for you. Try to play your best Striker or On Fire Striker in the match.

If your Striker is good enough, so give a tribute to opposites GK. So your problem is solve. That is because you are unlucky.

If you saw your striker is "8" and the opposites goalkeeper is "6" then it means they do a -somewhat - good in their defence. One solution for this is you must be "all-out" and wish the defenders do a bloopers. So this problem is solved completely.

2. For Less Tactic Knowledge

This is why there is "tactic" in FMHVibe. If you are lack of tactic, try to find that you want in this forum. But, trust me it's more interesting to find your own tactic and strategies. Obviously, its exciting. Just be patience and keep the hardwork for this. Problem solved.

3. For You Are that Perfectionist

Believe me, didn't got treble in a season didn't mean you'll be sacked. And you know in 26 years SAF in United, he just got a treble and many loses. Save and Reload just make the game didn't exciting again. So 1 lose isn't a disaster, 2 isn't a big earthquake, 3 isn't an appocalypse, and 4 isn't mean that we are attacked by Alien from Mars. I wanna talk this to you that Perfectionist. "This is the world, Not Heaven." Problem Solved.

4. For You that wish there is a Cheat

First, there are Unlockables in the game. Two, there is someone who named Mother Theresa that teach us to be hardworker. Three, this isn't GTA.

Yes, you can get a "Cheat". But you must be success first. This game just said, "Do first, Unlockable then". So why are you wish a cheat as Unlockable is more than cheat. Keep the hardworks mate!

5. For You that Wanna throw this game to Atlantic Ocean or Sahara Desert

Why? This is one of the best game in the world. How good is it? See, There is FM(H) in almost all platform. I bet this is the 3rd football game in the world. SEGA is a legend in the game world. They wouldn't make something pointless.

If you are "play alone" so just talk this game to your friends. And you know you didn't play alone as this forum named FMHVibe. Am i right Dec?

6. Other Tips

a. Play with big team so you can find a lose less.

b. Play with your favourite team so you know their tactic.

c. Ask here on FMHVibe

d. Remember there are unlockable

e. And as Pharel William said, Happy

Cheers :lol: