Find results in...

Vibe How to upload pictures from your computer

Prosherry

How to upload images from your computer

1) Open up Chrome

LbYi2LC.png

2) Visit Imgur.com

WQwvpKE.png

3) Make an account (optional but I recommend it for career posters ) and hit upload images on the top of the page

4)In this new page hit browse your computer

veTxtrS.png

5) Look for your devices images in your devices files ( I recommend making a folder outside your device for the images as if they are on the device you can only upload one at a time)

bHq5zuA.png

6) If you are doing a career create a album with the careers name for help with sorting 

7) Once you are happy hit start upload

8) It should begin uploading once it is finished you should get a screen like this

t4v4cQS.png

9) In the right side of the screen go down to BBCode (NOT LINKED BBCODE) copy it and go to Vibe

10) Open up the reply tab on Vibe and copy the BBCode when you hit post the image should show up instead of the BBCode you just copyed

Most Credit goes to AnfieldSquirrel who without I would not have known how to upload images even on my phone. If you are looking for a quick and mobile way on how to upload images from your phone here is a link to his guide : http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/13188-how-to-upload-content-to-vibe-from-you-iosandroid-device/
Also if you want to post a career but can not keep it opganised look at Ashez's Guide to Career posting : http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/21440-ashez-tips-and-tricks-for-career-posters/

Thank you for reading feel free to like it and comment anything you want :)

Edit : Almost forgot Vibe has it's own image uploader now so you can use that. It is found under More on the computer skin :)

Moved to the boardroom, great work :)

anyone else had trouble with imgur recently? Sometimes the drop down bit on the right won't work so I can't access my folders/images :@

Thanks Prosherr for the nice guide. Though, when I get to step 10, I paste the link, then click "OK" and ... nothing happens :(!

If I click cancel or try to close the pop up window, nothing happens either...

Is it common and does any one know what I should do???

thanks for your help

Thanks Prosherr for the nice guide. Though, when I get to step 10, I paste the link, then click "OK" and ... nothing happens :(!

If I click cancel or try to close the pop up window, nothing happens either...

Is it common and does any one know what I should do???

thanks for your help

Are you using the linked BBcode or the normal BB code

I've been looking for avery simple image sharing site like dis for ages!!!!!tnx for shedding light on this one

I agree this is strange indeed. I am using IE 11.0.12, I guess a lot are doing the same. I suppose this is an issue with my computer but if you never heard of it, I doubt I can find a way out! :(