Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Site Feedback and Suggestions

Davis

Also as a sidenote to the chat - you will no longer get a messenger notification unless you recieved them when you were offline:

You recieved an offline message from X.

Thanks both of you.

Set templates wouldn't really work and would hardly be used as much as if you could have 10 templates to load that will be done off your cookies (stored on your computer in temporary internet files) and you can also set one as a default.

I don't know if this has been said or not but I'd like to be able to tag people into posts and then they'll get a notification saying they've been tagged in case you want to alert them to something in the thread previously. Also a notification if you've been quoted in a thread too. Opinions?

I know it doesn't have huge relevance to the site, but what about an iPhone app, i know you can still get on via Safari etc. But what about an actual app that is downloadable, as it would make it a lot quicker, and also be compatible with directly uploading pictures quickly and easily? Just a thought.

Had a few ideas so thought i'd post them.

1. Somewhere to write hidden notes on your profile, so for example i could save ideas/plans for articles/tactics etc, where only i could see them to stop me forgetting them or for rough workings out. (I understand people can do this on a pc with word etc but i'm thinking of members using there phones lol)

2. A reminder-notification service. A way to set reminders/notifications for yourself. So you could remind yourself to do something (Like collecting data - Me and Ray for Iscouts etc) or that a competition is ending (Challenge cup ending date etc).

3. Somewhere to practice making formations where you'd have the same screen/pitch and positions as the IOS so members can work out rough positions and ideas. Theres been many times where i've had a rough formation idea yet never tested it or forgot about it due to being to lazy to leave the save i was on to create it plus how irritating is it when you wait for the boot up process to find out the formation would never work anyway lol.

There kinda wacky ideas which would personally improve the site for me so there likely not to be to everyones tastes or needs but i thought i'd share them :).

1 is possible - in your settings.

2 is something I will think about but can be warranted as a waste of time coding.

3 as something which is just a sheet that you can choose a formation and save it as an image is something minor but one I have already thought of/discussed.