Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe How did you find us ?

Davis

I found the site through a google search for FMH forums. As an American I'm a newbie to the sport and need to learn the lingo so I can learn the game. The World Cup was amazing to watch.

Searching google for hot prospects for the fm on psp, I stumbled on your site I'm very impressed as I've never found a decent dedicated fm handheld site, it's looking good so far I must ad lastly your unemployed challenge looks very tempting I'm relishing completing it nice one guys merry Xmas and a happy new year!!

Dboigooner

Hey welcome to the site (nice to see Google stalking us is working :P).

Thanks for the wonderful comment, as the only site dedicated to FMH it makes me happy to know we're doing our job right.

Trust me the unemployment challenge is hard but a lot of fun and this year it is even harder though no one has completed it since its birth in 2009.

I have come here thanks to my good friend Patrick ;D

Hoping to get used to FHM again as i didn't buy last years ¬_¬

That unemployment challenge and 30 season challenge looks quite interesting though

Hey everyone. Im Kev just found youre cracking site on footballmanager.com. Found that the official site is geared up for the PC Mac version so glad to have found this site thats set up for the handheld game.

Cant wait to get a chance to get through the site and find everything i need for the PSP version.

Cheers Kevlar

neoseeker,, it wasn't really advertised it was on the bottom of someone's tag.so you know you (dec) have a guitar at the bottom of your tag,, on someone's it was fmhvibe and thats how i found out about it. does that make sense, sorry i can't really explain it well but i hope you understand

I found this website because I used to go on Neoseeker for Football Manager 2008, so I looked for the Neoseeker forum for Football Manager 2011 for the PSP, I found it but it was semi-dead, and on one of the topics, someone was asking about a young DC and DMC (I think) and one of the answers was for Lorenzo Crisiteg with a link to the iScout topic on this website, I revisited the website and here I am! :D

Google!

Was searching a young player on google and it came up with a link of one of the players on the iScout list.

Checked the list and decided this was the site for me =D

By the most circuitous route possible. I was wondering what happened to Dec on another board and went hunting for him, and someone had posted a link to FMHVibe in their signature.

Not a whole lot of help, but not looking to advertise some... less savory forums.

Was on Facebook and Dec told me about it on one of the Football Manager groups on there, so i joined up and i have not regretted it and i rate this site very very highly! Great work guys :D

Oh right, then I take back the idiot part because he is called dec on that to didnt realise he was banned, is he banned for life

Sorry about the idiot I didn't think you'd be banned, and I taught Sam was taking the p*** when he said that you were JumpedIntoTheFog