Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Unlockables

Heisenberg

I have started playing a new game on my ipad. I usually play on my iphone and have all the unlockables on this device. However they do not carry across onto ipad. How do I move these across? Is their a file that has unlockabkes on it that I can transfer over?

Are the 'pad and the 'phone using the same iTunes account?

Actually that was a stupid question else you'd have paid £6.99 twice :lol:

And that would be as stupid as my question :P

Yes and have tried doing restore and saving game on iphone as iCloud save and moving onto ipad but loads up and just has the unlockables from ipad not iphone

Transfer over a save that is quite far into a career where you would have won SD if you didn't have it already (did that make sense?) and play for a couple of weeks. It should offer you the usual take over option and unlock it.

Download iFunbox, and to to the FMH 14 directory and copy everything from the Documents folder from the iPhone. Now connect your iPad and paste the documents folder in the FMH 14 directory of the iPad. I recommend making copies of the two folders and naming them iPad FMH 14 Documents and iPhone FMH 14 Documents and placing them somewhere you won't delete them like your Desktop so you'll have backups if anything goes wrong.

Beware that last option tho, according to the reviews on the app the free version doesn't work the same as the paid option and you will need computer access