Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMHVibe's FMH2014 2014/15 Updates - 03 September 2014

Dec

I downloaded only the September 3 update, I copied the update to the correct directory, disabled quick start and large database. I selected England as the first league, then Portugal, Spain and Germany.

I then selected to play as a manager of a club in Portugal, I went to the squad page and there is honestly 5-8 players on the team missing who never transferred out. They don't even appear in the game. E.G. Heldon, Carlos Mane and Mauricio to name a few.

I don't understand why. I don't want to play as an english team, but I have to select that in order to enable the updated database, but in doing so I lose many important players on the team I actually want to coach in another country, the team can't afford to replace the players.

The update is basically worthless if I can't have the full team in another country available to play.

The update is not worthless, that is rude. We are working hard to add players who aren't on the game which isn't our fault but SI's. If you can do a better update please do, we use English as primary as that is most popular and editing each individual league structure would take months.

please me a link of the fmh2014 android update for tranfers of android mobile ... 
Tranfers September that updates of the mobile android !!!! 
Do not you find a link with updates tranfers September fmh2014 you could you create for me please !!!!! 
I have no money to buy the original game !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Installed update and rosters are all correct etc but I must start unemployed if I use the save game data and am only given 4 teams to choose from to manage?

Installed update and rosters are all correct etc but I must start unemployed if I use the save game data and am only given 4 teams to choose from to manage?

If you installed the "england" folder, you need to choose England as your main nation, and three aditional nations (if your device supports multi-league). You will have all the leagues from England and the top division from the other 3 nations.

Edit: Can you post a screenshot please, so I can see better what's going on.

why do i have real name fake with the update (everything ok with original database)?

Because you're more than likely not using an official version of FMH.

On android if you have replaced the data files just start a new game as usual and the updates will be there.

If you use one of the pre-made saves you'll start off unemployed and will have to use the SE to swap to the team you want.

This is all explained in the OP.

On android if you have replaced the data files just start a new game as usual and the updates will be there.

yes, but only with fake names, what's wrong?

yes, but only with fake names, what's wrong?

Sounds like you don't own FMH 2014

Can you help me ?

I have a problem,when i was installed the update correctly .. but the game not updated .. and the logos too .. so what i'm doing?.. please reply my post..

Thank you before.

Hi, I have installed the bios update onto a kindle hd fire. Changed managers so I'm in charge of liverpool. Once opened up it shows maximum wage as £20,000 even when I adjust budgets. Any advice..