Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMHVibe's FMH2014 2014/15 Updates - 03 September 2014

Dec

Hey Dec, thanks for making these updates. This is my first time downloading one.

Does the fact that we have to disable the large database option mean that the database of players will be smaller than if I did not download the update and left the large databases on?

i have a problem....

after extracting the update to my fmh and disabling quick start when i start a new career the name of the players are wrong! (use  real player is checked)

i have a problem....

after extracting the update to my fmh and disabling quick start when i start a new career the name of the players are wrong! (use real player is checked)

Where did you get your FMH from?

i have a problem....

after extracting the update to my fmh and disabling quick start when i start a new career the name of the players are wrong! (use real player is checked)

Where did you get your FMH from?

i bought it form Google play....

What FMH version do you have (look in credits, top bar at the number).

i deleted the whole FMH 2014 database and downloaded it again from game

then i used the update

transfers are ok but ages and names are wrong!

Did you actual buy it from Google Play store?

Ya, at least my bro told me that. he asked me 10$ to install some paid games on my phone ! (in my country we cant purshase apps form google and my bro is working out of borders)

Thank you!!!

I managed to fix my problem by installing it again!

but there is something strange in players stat

for example: tyler blacket is190 cm! but his heading is 8 !! it is impossible!!

Thank you!!!

I managed to fix my problem by installing it again!

but there is something strange in players stat

for example: tyler blacket is190 cm! but his heading is 8 !! it is impossible!!

Thiery Henry was 6ft2 (188cm) and was not a prolific headerer of the ball...

But Henry wasnt a defender , was he?

it is wondering that Michael Keane has better stats than Blacket!

something little :

1: Jack barmby is not in the leicester city squad!( joined for free)

2: Munir el haddaddi is not morrocan he played for spain

3: Real madrid castilla is relegated from liga adelante

BTW it is very good update!!! thank you!!

But Henry wasnt a defender , was he?

it is wondering that Michael Keane has better stats than Blacket!

something little :

1: Jack barmby is not in the leicester city squad!( joined for free)

2: Munir el haddaddi is not morrocan he played for spain

3: Real madrid castilla is relegated from liga adelante

BTW it is very good update!!! thank you!!

No..he was a striker..and strikers score goals with their heads........and anyway..you were relating to height, not position.

I haven't seen Blackett head the ball as would John Terry...

Any issues/missing changes etc needs to go into the correct thread...

FastDevil - This is what FM scout's rate him as. It doesn't matter though about height, Peter Crouch's legs are long so does that mean he can control the ball better than anyone else? No.

Jack Barmby - Been created

Haddir - Called up after release and been fixed

Castilla - Needs a team creating in a lower league to swap.

Finally I am now able to sort out the file editor which I am pleased about.

So I decided to manage Fulham, The wage bill is totally out of quilter, So I tried loaning out the likes of Rodaliga and Ruiz, I get loans accepted. But tgen they get loan offers from like Non League clubs, Ruiz to Kiddermibster was one of them, and these clubs couldn't pay any of the wages which I wanted them to.

And also when to the player stats table, the figures in the table, doesn't relate to there ratings on personal screen

What I mean on the second one is.

When you look at the players personal info, in the left hand corner you get the rating the player is that, but then if you go into the player stats list, where you can find the top 50 players in the league, I find the numbers don't always match.

I had Ross McCormack. As I am doing a Fulham save, he was injured for a month, but he kept on rising up the tables.

Not stopping me from enjoying your database, but wondered if it was a fault you knew about.

Dec, sorry for all the bother I gave the forum the other week

The update is not worthless, that is rude. We are working hard to add players who aren't on the game which isn't our fault but SI's. If you can do a better update please do, we use English as primary as that is most popular and editing each individual league structure would take months.

I'm not trying to be rude. I'll give you an example:

I want to play as Milan, I load England without large database, Italy and two other nations. I start as Milan, I go to squad page and the squad is missing multiple players who were previously in the game but now have suddenly disappeared:

Muntari, Essien, Zapata, Zaccardo. There are 4 players who I need to rotate in to maintain stability.

Saponara and Poli are back with Empoli and Sampdoria, even though they are owned by Milan

And Albertazzi and Mastour are not yet created.

Add all those players up and you're missing 8 players from the squad.

The problem is, by loading england and not having a large database, the game removes 4 players...

Hi, I don't know if someone asked you this question. Is it possible to use your update with another league? For example, my tablet only support a league, but i want to play with an Italian team, so it use the italysolo database, right? If I change your database from englandsolo to italysolo, will it work? Because I've tried doing it, but when I started the career the names were all wrong, Italian team's club were named as French club, and the transfer weren't done.

Hi, I don't know if someone asked you this question. Is it possible to use your update with another league? For example, my tablet only support a league, but i want to play with an Italian team, so it use the italysolo database, right? If I change your database from englandsolo to italysolo, will it work? Because I've tried doing it, but when I started the career the names were all wrong, Italian team's club were named as French club, and the transfer weren't done.

It works for me.

Edit: Delete the italysolo folder and rename the englandsolo to italysolo and copy it again. Some files might have messed up