Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Media (and how to improve it)

Alif Mancunian

Hi all in FMHVibe,

Tonight i wanna tell some about the media & press in FMH.

"Media speculated that Tottenham Hotspur willing to do business with MU about Javier Hernandez" or "Domenico Criscito disappointex being in the sidelines". Yeah, that's media/press in FMH and there are some question that will make you must choose between "Deny Rumour", "Confirm Rumour", and "No Comment" or something else. The media is just keep improving beside another improving feature in every FMHSeries.

In this FMH14, the media are so good but it always be space to improve any feature of FMH and one of that is Media and Press. Below i'll write up some (my) opinions that i think can improve this FMH feature :

1. More words of news

It just boring you see a same sentence in your messages menu. A sentence like "Draxler bored to be in the bench" or "Real Madrid is ready to lift the La Liga Trophy" will be interesting to see.

2. Give a commentary about another player/team

I (and maybe you) know that sometimez there is a news like "Barcelona's boss Luis Enrique says that Danny Wellbeck will be a decent player". But why we can't give a comment about another team or player. Maybe it can like you go to the player that you wanna give him a comment then click "actions" and click "give a comment" and say/choose your comment. I think it will be exciting.

Who agree with me?

3. More option to answer the question

Yeah, so it will be more exciting if you can answer the question not with "confirm rumour" or "you'll get your chance" .

Maybe that's all my opinion. Glad to see your comment and advice.

Thanks for read,

Alif

Nice work. I have thought about media a lot. Using big matches and rivalry is something I would love to have included along with more speculation. If you have been rumoured for a player then come against him it could have more build up on this. The transfer market and the ability to use the media to unsettle players or wind up managers/comment on controversy which leads to other managers responding is big in real life, it should be important in the game and something simple like that can change it so much for the better.

Some nice ideas, however my worry with adding new news features is it'll slow the game down as it already does IMO, I stopped reading my messages ages ago tbh. 

I love the media part of the game like in fm 14, how the people react (kinda like what Dec said) but this year I don't see how it affects anything, other than our imagination (other than the player questions). I think it needs a complete revamp and I hope SI would improve if not completely change it.