Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Update] FMH 2014 Pre Editor v5.0.4.1

jaymarvels

Update!!

If you do come across an issue please post.

Video Tutorials (for the previous version but covers most things) here:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk...-tutorial-list/

Written Tutorial here:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk...014-pre-editor/

What's changed/new:

- Bug Fixes

Note

• MAY HAVE TO RUN IN ADMIN MODE IF YOU GET A SHELL ERROR.
  • Player attributes are still incorrectly displayed as per FMH13 SE. I haven't solved the algorithm. Sorry!
  • Editing Finances will not be available due to respecting SI's business modal.
  • This will be for Android only. iOS user do not have access to the base files on standard devices from what I am aware.
  • .NET4.0FULL is required for this to work.

Download Here

[screen Shots (for an older version)] (For those who haven't seen them)

ebbp8y.jpg

2rr4ais.jpg

4ruf75.jpg

2q35bt2.jpg

lyvj8.jpg

2wei51u.jpg

xlhtkz.jpg

mkjij4.jpg

- jaymarvels

This post has been promoted to an article

what bug fixed?

thanks for your continue great work!

Hmm

- Fixed edited players automatically getting Afghanistan as a second nation.

- Fixed edited staff automatically getting Afghanistan as a second nation.

- Fixed staff automatically getting a common name.

- Fixed rare bug when swapping teams doesn't error but doesn't pass through in game.

- Added a filter count.

Maybe some other stuff but cant remember!

what bug fixed?

thanks for your continue great work!

Hmm

- Fixed edited players automatically getting Afghanistan as a second nation.

- Fixed edited staff automatically getting Afghanistan as a second nation.

- Fixed staff automatically getting a common name.

- Fixed rare bug when swapping teams doesn't error but doesn't pass through in game.

- Added a filter count.

Maybe some other stuff but cant remember!

Hi jaymarvels, in my case when i try to modify something on a player, he's Afgan, i erase the Afganistan in the second nation slot, i save, i go on the game but... He's Afgan again, even if i use the updated version of the Pre Editor.And when i come back on the pre editor, the player is Afgan.

Thanks a lot for that too.

Hi jaymarvels, in my case when i try to modify something on a player, he's Afgan, i erase the Afganistan in the second nation slot, i save, i go on the game but... He's Afgan again, even if i use the updated version of the Pre Editor.And when i come back on the pre editor, the player is Afgan.

Thanks a lot for that too.

Well don't "erase" it, you will need to select a new one, or the blank top entry. "Erasing" won't change it.

Well don't "erase" it, you will need to select a new one, or the blank top entry. "Erasing" won't change it.

There isn't the blank top entry, the first thing in the entry is Afghanistan, not the blank top entry. Maybe a little bug.

I've finally learned out to use this Jay, good job.

One question, According to the editor, Zan Benedicic is on loan at Leeds (which he is in RL), but he still appears at Milan on the game. I've tried everything, taking him out of Milan, putting him back in, then clicking on him being on loan to Leeds, but he just wont show up, he stays at Milan. can you try the same thing and see if you notice the same? (Using Decs final update database btw)/ If anyone can help I'd be grateful

One question, According to the editor, Zan Benedicic is on loan at Leeds (which he is in RL), but he still appears at Milan on the game. I've tried everything, taking him out of Milan, putting him back in, then clicking on him being on loan to Leeds, but he just wont show up, he stays at Milan. can you try the same thing and see if you notice the same? (Using Decs final update database btw)/ If anyone can help I'd be grateful

Players reputation will effect whether or not the loan goes through in the PGE.

Players reputation will effect whether or not the loan goes through in the PGE.

Ta, sorted

Jay, Will this editor work with 15s database, or will you have to create a new editor for that game?

Won't know until I get my hands on FMH 15 ... but looking back at the last 3 years, a new will need to be done.

Any way to delete clubs?

I holidayed a couple of seasons and Chelsea, Man U and Man City's Under 21s start winning domestic competitions and then European competitions.

What's the best way to stop this happening?

Any way to delete clubs?

I holidayed a couple of seasons and Chelsea, Man U and Man City's Under 21s start winning domestic competitions and then European competitions.

What's the best way to stop this happening?

No way to delete clubs...i guess you could transfer all their players out

pardon my ignorance in advance....

.what's save editor?is it an app?how do I use it?what does it do?thanks m a newbie

It's a different (brilliant) program, also made by Jay, and also to be used on a PC.

You need your FMH save file to use it. This can be extracted through iTunes file sharing (for iOS), or through cable and developer mode or AirDroid (Android).

Thread here.

When I done editing teams, there's no save button or cancel button? Help me

Edited by fahmizz
don't = done xP