Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMHVibe's FMH2014 2014/15 Update - FINAL [Fixed]

Dec

I have the update but the players names are not real and even when I go to preferences and select starting configuration and turn on USE REAL PLAYERS it still won't work. Please Help me fix it!?!?!?!? :unsure:  :mad:  :(

Online on a website

Stop being a pirate, buy the game and it will work. It will also mean SI get your money to make FUTURE games better.

Dec, what's the story with the staff files being called "Abraham" (Micky Adams) or "Abdoulaye" (Neil Adams), and not their real names? Is it safe to change these back?

They were errors that caused the game to mess up managers. With no way to delete we lowered everything, renamed them so we knew which they were and created the managers again.

Please do not touch them unless you want duplicate managers and errors.

If you rename england to spain and englandsolo to spainsolo you can use the team update with a Spanish team

If you rename england to spain and englandsolo to spainsolo you can use the team update with a Spanish team

many thanks, so I can play La Liga only (with data update) :D

Yes but I meant to say if u put the update files from england to Spain and england solo into spain solo yes it will work

I may just be deing a bit stupid, but I've tried to put eng and eng solo into the database folder but it just changes them to eng1 and engsolo1. Will this mean the game won't load them correctly or will I have 2 x premier leagues etc? I have taken quick save off.

Thanks

It means it won't work, you need to make sure it replaces. Back up your database folders elsewhere then delete them.

Cheers fella I've done that inserted the new files into the database folder but there is no updates what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

I am using fmh 14 on wvga android cant be able to apply these changes plz help me and provid detailS plz
the main thing i want is indian super league playble plz help plz

This doesn't make the Indian Super League playable and there is many issues with this - amount of clubs available in the league for instance, nature of the competition.

Some players aren't updated like kroos, lewandowski + logos are useless don't work

Logos work, all the players are transferred. You must be installing wrong.

3 hours ago, Kiddchuplokon said:

I can't download it

Considering this download is for a 6 year old game that isn’t a big surprise as the file probably no longer exists.