Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Intensive Training 2015 - *Released - 15/12/2014*

Dec

My training plan is close to Ashez's. Two intensive, two medium, one low.

I choose motivation to low and keep att / def to medium.

Now, I will try Ashez one. The key is aerial for attacking player. In 14, heading increase by def training.

I still don't understand ashez's IT. So the DR, DL, BPD DCs are not in general, but in defending? How about MR and ML? Are they in attacking or general?

Sorry for my question and my grammar hehe :D

Sturridge has had 4 injuries in training this season already, they were as follows; 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 10 days and now 4 months.

He's on the attacking regime, in the opening post.

I still don't understand ashez's IT. So the DR, DL, BPD DCs are not in general, but in defending? How about MR and ML? Are they in attacking or general?

Sorry for my question and my grammar hehe :D

All in defending for the defenders yes and ML/R on General yes.

Sturridge has had 4 injuries in training this season already, they were as follows; 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 10 days and now 4 months.

He's on the attacking regime, in the opening post.

Please try Ash's. Thanks.

After my simple test. I found aerial can not be increased by traning, not by deffence training.

Can anyone tell me if his player increased his aerial?

Hi all. Currently playing as Boreham Wood (Don't laugh there's a possible career post in the works) and using Ash's training. Only one injury in the first 3 months of the season (a 2 month knee injury) and improvement across the team albeit slow as expected. Will update more as I play.

Ashez's are working well with me. Currently playing with inter, and until 1st october only Kuzmanovic that unhappy with the IT. My players got so many injuries in the beginning of the season, luckily it just only short term injuries :D

Hi Dec

I do not quite like this mode of training, attack better trained fitness, rather than defending. they need speed

Hi Dec

I do not quite like this mode of training, attack better trained fitness, rather than defending. they need speed

You mean put fitness to high and defence to none?

Hi Dec

You mean put fitness to high and defence to none?
Yes

Defence influences aerial though, this is good for attackers. Plus if you have an APM you would want him to track back if you use pressing.

Dec, Maybe aerial can not be increased by def train in 15.

hi dec, with my rostock (now in Bundesliga 2) save, i have changed regimens to match updates. Despite changes, I am still experiencing a lot of injuries, most of which are the one week to ten day variety, but lost my 4* BBM (32 yrs/10 stamina) to an in match broken leg in August that has put him out for nine months (effectively the whole season). I have also had two other MFs, Cearense(32/10) and Ale (29/12) out for a month.

since I installed the newest update (11/29/2014), two wingers (24/15 and 24/13), three MFs (27/12, 21/13 and 28/12) and three defenders, two WBs (33/11and 29/10) and a CD (33/11) , have had minor injuries. Injuries now seem to be about 50/50 match/training with the serious ones occurring in matches. I had two minor ones in my last match.

A big problem that has run through every version for me is that players are not able to maintain, or regain, full fitness between matches or after injuries, and that many of my players attributes, especially pace, are eroding.

I will keep you posted as appropriate. -HHM-

In matches isn't to do with the training, that's down to luck. The maintaining fitness could be to do with the standard of your players more than anything. Thanks for the update.

What's the general consensus on Aerial? Before FMH 15, you could increase Heading by training in Defense, but if you actually can't in FMH 15, there would be no reason to keep it for strikers.

I play with the new ME so trying things out takes forever (though I'll report any findings I make, eventually).

3177b23e0075443254c33d66576fdaef.png

Results of my tests with everything on light but motivational on medium and defensive on intensive.

To conclude:

Goalkeepers don't get aerial from Defensive Trainign

All other positions do but growth is slow, the rest of the attributes bombed quite heavily apart from Aerial and other defensive like tackling.

Thanks a lot for the data, Dec! Do you happen to have the data when you set it to "none" or "light"? I'm wondering how badly it would tank on strikers.

Mostly trying to see if I can squeeze fitness on intensive at the cost of aerial, as my strikers already lose pretty much every heading attempt already.

BTW, regarding the GK regime, I'm still using the very old regine, with everything in Intensive but attacking/defending (which are set to none), and haven't had any problems, even with younger GKs (on 18+ facilities). With the sweeper keeper debuting, might be a good idea to try to boost it's pace.

I just holiday'd a whole year, and while it's not super accurate, because the AI won't necessarily play the players I want it to, I did notice something: With Defense on NONE, for the strikers, most of them only lose Tackling and Positioning (though massively), but barely any Aerial (if they actually do).

The regime I tested was:

Fitness = Intensive

Tactics = Intensive

Attacking = Intensive

Goalkeeping = None

Defensive = None

Motivational = Medium

Now, I don't know how big an impact would it have to lose the tackling and positioning in favor of an extra few points of pace, stamina and strength, because the AI sucks at playing my team, but I'll try to play a full season manually in the next few days, but given that my strikers never tackle and hardly ever have any interceptions, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's worth it, but encourage everyone to try it.

You would need to do what I have done and note your players' aerial down before your test and after.

Don't worry, I scrapbooked my whole team.