Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 15 General Discussion

Lee-Roy

Any idea why after downloading the game, and installed it when I choose "big download", after the database is loaded, the screen remains "SEGA & SI screen" ? I have to leave the game and when i restart it I have to download datas again...

The good news is that I know what you're talking about. The bad news is that I can't help you :(

Any idea why after downloading the game, and installed it when I choose "big download", after the database is loaded, the screen remains "SEGA & SI screen" ? I have to leave the game and when i restart it I have to download datas again...

The good news is that I know what you're talking about. The bad news is that I can't help you :(

The good news is that I will perhaps fix my issue (at least I hope), the bad new is that I wanted to play FMH before the night :P

Thank you anyway, i hope I'll fix it :) 

Hello guys,

Is anyone else having problems with the logo torrents? None of them will download via the Utorrent app. Either doesn't load up or just completely crashes. Any ideas?

I'm loving the new highlights and ME.

Only downside is that it's rather on the slow side.

Might just be my device, but does anyone else have the one minute loading time pre-match? :P

I got 12.56 at the test at the begining to know if my device coul run the new engine, and it goes slow, freezes quite a lot!

Unfortunately, jay's pre editor doesnt work anymore :(

I'm liking it so far started a save as spurs got through 5 games, a lot slower than previous editions as in matches but if set to 'key' and 'very fast' its not too bad just about right I think.

Love the fact the post match analysis is a lot more in depth! Love that clear cut chances is on stats, love the fact I got two bids for Chiriches and I could reject them both at the same time and set a 'minimum' fee so you can basically have a bidding war for one of your players now

Sweeper keeper is cool

On game editor is very well made and obvious if you've used it! Cant just turn it on and off once its on it becomes 'active' and cant be turned off!

Found a bug in the editor : I made Marc Wilmots manager of Spain, which he became, but he also remains manager of Belgium... annoying..

Nice to see that the fifa rankings has been added too like leagues rankings :)

Hey, am I the only one having issues with their DMCs? I've tried a few but they're barely doing anything, and are getting mostly 6s with the odd 7 here and there. I'm not having any issues with results, keeping the ball on my opponent's side, which might account for their low participation, but even my DCs are getting much higher ratings (and stats for that matter).

Figured out that on a save that has used the editor it has '~' next to it! Good way of telling and also proving the non-use of it

Also noticed you can now offer a % of wages for loans which is cool

Any word on the regen/newgen/evogen system yet? I noticed they seem shy about answering the question on the official forum, so im assuming it hasn't changed?