Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 15 General Discussion

Lee-Roy

hmm, cannot see it in Russian Google Play yet.

Well, what the leagues are? No surprise, and the same as in FMH14?

How highlights were changed? Are they now like in Championship Manager, where from the beginning of the highlight you cannot guess where the action finally will be?

Yeah the highlights arr sick! Not full game but reasons for that! Like. Older FM's on PC without full match

On my Xperia S its fairly laggy and slow but good enough!

Sorry for posting loads guys, just interested and like to post about this, there is something new I have found which I like. For Samsung users mainly will notice this -

When having screen rotation on the game only stayed on one angle, but now on FM it turns with screen rotation on, great addition - less annoying now

I have a Nexus 5 and the new match engine is very slow when compared to the regular one, although I find that the regular match engine is an itsy bitsy slow as well. I'd like to know if it's something related to my smartphone (which is a year old) or if it's a bit buggy (which would be normal since it's a new thing).

If this is how it's supposed to be it will take some adjustment from me, playing slower. Not sure if I will be able to cope with that.

I've given it a go on my Samsung S4 this morning, which meets the spec for the enhanced engine. I find that the highlights are relatively quick, and speed up when you increase the speed, but the dead time between highlights sometimes slows to a crawl and I end up spending the majority of my match time staring at a blank overview screen.

It's odd because, with the old match engine, increasing the game speed made the time between highlights fly by, but had no impact on the highlight speed. Now it seems the exact opposite. I do feel that the games take too long with the enhanced engine, now.

I've given it a go on my Samsung S4 this morning, which meets the spec for the enhanced engine.

Where can we find those specs published?

As far as I know, they're not published anywhere. The game does a test of your device when you first open it and will either default to the enhanced engine, if your device is good enough, or default to the old engine if it isn't. You can still switch to the enhanced engine, but it may not work terribly well if your device isn't very powerful.

I do find the highlights too quick when set to very fast (fast is about the right speed for those), but the commentary and even the times when there's no commentary or highlights sometimes slows down to about 1/3 of real time, which is painfully slow.

Hello guys, im a new member here but ive been playing fmh 14 for a month now and ive been following this community ever since i started playing. Ive purchased fmh 2015 just today and im a bit confuse. Does the new engine affects how hard the game will be?., im not sure but im finding hard to score using the new engine compared to the original. Ive tried switching bet original and new for comparison and im getting better results with the same tactic and the same team using the original engine.

Im still a newb and I appreciate ur help.

They really do need to add an option for "highlight speed", like in FM PC. Right now highlight and overview speed are tied to the same setting, and if you want to actually understand your highlights, then the overview processing is super slow, and if you raise it, then your highlights just fly by and you don't really understand a thing. I can't believe they didn't think this through.

I've given it a go on my Samsung S4 this morning, which meets the spec for the enhanced engine. I find that the highlights are relatively quick, and speed up when you increase the speed, but the dead time between highlights sometimes slows to a crawl and I end up spending the majority of my match time staring at a blank overview screen.

It's odd because, with the old match engine, increasing the game speed made the time between highlights fly by, but had no impact on the highlight speed. Now it seems the exact opposite. I do feel that the games take too long with the enhanced engine, now.

Yes i also find it slow using the new engine compared to the old one.

They really do need to add an option for "highlight speed", like in FM PC. Right now highlight and overview speed are tied to the same setting, and if you want to actually understand your highlights, then the overview processing is super slow, and if you raise it, then your highlights just fly by and you don't really understand a thing. I can't believe they didn't think this through.

Yes I thought this aswell. Also tactical shouts would have been nice. Like a quick menu at the bottom to say defend or all out attack

anyone know the price of the in game editor?

£9.99 all in one bundle aswell

Hello guys, im a new member here but ive been playing fmh 14 for a month now and ive been following this community ever since i started playing. Ive purchased fmh 2015 just today and im a bit confuse. Does the new engine affects how hard the game will be?., im not sure but im finding hard to score using the new engine compared to the original. Ive tried switching bet original and new for comparison and im getting better results with the same tactic and the same team using the original engine.

Im still a newb and I appreciate ur help.

Apparently they are completely different engines, with the new one built from scratch and unrelated to anything that has gone before, so I'd expect tactics that work well in one engine to perform differently in the other.

What I'm not entirely clear on is whether the old style engine is exactly the same as in FMH2014 or if it has been tweaked a little, as would usually be the case between versions. I'm guessing that, since so much effort has been expended on the new engine, the old one has been left unchanged and probably won't be developed any further.

Just managed to beat Notts County with my local club Hayes & Yeading in the FA Cup 2nd round the winner will play.... Chelseaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cmonn!! this is what the games all about

Not enjoying this game. Doesn't feel like a new game from 14 really, just feels like there's been an update. Also it takes a bloody age to get through a match because it goes through matches at a snails pace!

I could select the old match engine, but then it's hardly a new game, just literally £7 for a couple features and a squad update.

I agree AS, none of the new features fit the way i play the game and the new engine makes me hate the game. Gone to the old engine now though so i paid for an update and a new skin.

In other news my CR1000 is completely dead lol

Not enjoying this game. Doesn't feel like a new game from 14 really, just feels like there's been an update. Also it takes a bloody age to get through a match because it goes through matches at a snails pace!

I could select the old match engine, but then it's hardly a new game, just literally £7 for a couple features and a squad update.

I've gone back to the old engine, enhanced is too slow on my S4