Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMHVibe.co.uk's 4 Year Anniversary

Dec

The last 12 months have been record breaking and outstanding for FMHVibe and I would like to thank each of you for helping make this happen on our 4 year anniversary.

The year started by getting exclusive screenshots for FMH2014 in which I never even expected and was a huge honour to be recognised by Sports Interactive that they wanted to reward us by including us in their marketing campaign. After this we had more views on our announcements than the official SI announcement in which is mad! To get more views than an official campaign that our site is based on is hugely unexpected but something that was very humbling.

As 2014 went on we went from strength to strength. Jay released a new editor that edited the game before a save and this showcases the future and how bright it is, Ash and Lee continued to prove their amazing content and the views/sign ups on the site have been at an all time high. 50,000 people on average visit the site every month and 100 decide to sign up every day! Hitting over 25,000 members earlier in the year and now at over 37,500 is something I would have never imagined in my wildest dreams when first opening Vibe but with over 202,000 downloads for 2014 files including 23,000 for the update; in which was the best we'd ever made, 26,000 on the logos megapack and 18,000 downloads on the faces megapack. The numbers are just incase all over the shop.

Everything has just been insane this year and it is thanks to you,the members. Everything is down to you. Thanks to your continued support, ambition, enthusiasm and time the site keeps going from strength to strength and as we enter our 4th year we can only hope for it to be as good as last year and we will always try our best to emulate and improve on the site.

Thank you,

Dec

Great layout to the site, excellent content, enthusiastic members fairly moderated by the staff. Congrats and well done to everyone involved with Vibe.