Difficulty-doesnt matter

Finances-so so

Other specific- somewhere fun

Southampton and Liverpool.

Region: England

Difficulty : Medium-Hard

Finances: Okey

EPL or Championship

Newcastle United, Spurs and Aston Villa.

Region: England

Difficulty of Game: Medium

Finances: Not very worried about it, just not too poor

Other Specifics: Decent training facilities, not too easy but not too hard of a challenge. I was thinking about Totenham, Newcastle or even Arsenal. Played Southampton already and loved it, was trying to find something similar :) Tought about BlackBurn too but idk how hard that would be for a beginner like me.

Newcastle is nice. I've played Santiago Munez challenge and won BPL in third season, so I believe it is what you would call medium difficulty.

No, I've abandoned it after a few seasons as Madrid was doing brilliantly and there was no real chance to get that job. Besides I never intended to post it, so I hadn't had pression to continue that save.

Region: England, Spain, Germany, France
Difficulty: Hard- Medium

Finances: Rich - medium ( enough to bring in some new decent players)

Other specifics :I just want a fun team that needs some new players with potential to have players grow. I do not need to win anything first season also i am a beginner at this game.

You could try Aston Villa, plenty of potential in their team, a fair bit of money but nothing spectacular. If you want something a bit easier then Schalke is the way to go.

I don't care about anything about i just want a fun career and also some idea of what other leagues to load up with the team

If your not fussed about a team an just want a fun save check the challenge page out there is some great challenges an there is something bound to take your fancy.

Region: Anywhere

Difficulty of Game: Very hard

Finances: Doesn't matter

Other Specifics: The hardest challenge in the game

Sorry for my bad english :P

Region: Anywhere

Difficulty of Game: Very hard

Finances: Doesn't matter

Other Specifics: The hardest challenge in the game

Sorry for my bad english :P

Have a look at these challenges, some are very hard such as the 1000 goal challenge and unemployed challenge.

Region: Italy

Difficulty of Game: Medium

Finances: Not very worried about it, just not too poor

Other Specifics: Decent training facilities, not too easy but not too hard of a challenge. Also, not Roma :P

Region- england

Difficulty- easy/medium

Finances- Very good, lots of money to spend

Other Specifics- good youth, either prem or championship

Region- england

Difficulty- easy/medium

I'd say Chelsea or man city. championship, either: wigan,cardiff,norwich 

Region- england

Difficulty- easy/medium

I'd say Chelsea or man city. championship, either: wigan,cardiff,norwich
I'm gonna try Norwich. See if I can get them back in the prem

Other Specifics: Decent training facilities, not too easy but not too hard of a challenge. Also, not Roma :P

try ac milan they have superb training facilities and its not to easy or to hard to play with them

try ac milan they have superb training facilities and its not to easy or to hard to play with them

That's who I went for. Lost the league on the last game, was on the lead for 1 point but then a draw made me lose it for 1 point to juventus. Loved it tho, very balanced until the last game. Now I'm starting a new save because I want to try the new update :)

Region: Italy or England

Difficulty of Game: Medium-Hard

Finances: Decent, aiming to rebuild a squad.

Other Specifics: Decent training facilities. Not AC Milan, Roma, Liverpool, Arsenal or United.

How about Notts Forest in the Championship?

They were brilliant with Brian Clough in the past but have fallen, so taking them back could be good challenge.

Another good shout is Portsmouth who have good facilities, but have fallen down the English pyramid due to financial mis-management.

If you're looking for first division only, then I have no ideas for that, sorry.

Everton?

An ageing squad with various levels of quality but plenty of potential.

Hmm, how are their finances? I was also thinking about Aston Villa but that budget is kinda low for what I was looking for. However I think that it's kinda impossible to find any team like the ones I'm asking for xD

How about Notts Forest in the Championship?

They were brilliant with Brian Clough in the past but have fallen, so taking them back could be good challenge.

Another good shout is Portsmouth who have good facilities, but have fallen down the English pyramid due to financial mis-management.

If you're looking for first division only, then I have no ideas for that, sorry.

Yeah first division only. Tried to play Blackburn but didn't really enjoy it, dont know why. I'm a 1-2 season per save kind of player :\