Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Football Manager Handheld 2015 News (Update 6.3 out now)

Dec

Whaaaat? So we can edit our teams colours each season as if we're changing our kit. Damn I'll be in so much trouble with the Mrs if I bought the editor as well. But....

Was just about to post that :).

Android to come soon.

iOS link just takes me to a blank screen

It works for me, it may open in iTunes.

Corey - That is it as far as I can see apart from managers.

I like the "destroy player" option :) There have been occasions when I've wanted to do that :P

The fact that it's right next to "Heal Player" suggests that it's not just a delete player function, but maybe wrecks the player buut leaves them in the game, which would be much more satisfactory...

Haha Lee-Roy. She will never know!

We use the same iTunes account and everything purchased gets emailed to her :P

I wouldn't be in too much trouble if it wasn't for the fact that I bought wwe 2k15 on xbox one as well as GTA V even tho I already have it on 360, I definitely think the editor would be pushing it.

Dec, with the editor can we only edit the club we're managing?

Bummer! I'm 60p off does anyone want to give me 60 p ;)

Have you got change ;)

Still the stupid star system I see :P, as I said in a previous article I think we should have an option for stars and numbers.

@Dec: What's the indicator for when the editor has been used?

£6 for the editor is a robbery.

£9,99 for everything though - 3 Challenges, National Management, Sugar Daddy, Editor, Place on the Board.

Lee - All clubs/Players

Ash - The editor is in game bottom right it is "edit". You can't tell if it has been used though as far as I am aware.

£6 is quite big though, will it go down in price ever?

Haha Lee-Roy. She will never know!

We use the same iTunes account and everything purchased gets emailed to her :P

I wouldn't be in too much trouble if it wasn't for the fact that I bought wwe 2k15 on xbox one as well as GTA V even tho I already have it on 360, I definitely think the editor would be pushing it.

Dec, with the editor can we only edit the club we're managing?

Bummer! I'm 60p off does anyone want to give me 60 p ;)

Have you got change ;)

Change never ;)

My original Nexus 7 defaults to the old match engine. I know it's getting on a bit, but I didn't realise it had fallen that far behind :P

I can still select the new engine though. Lets hope it works nicely.

£6 for the editor is a robbery.

£9,99 for everything though - 3 Challenges, National Management, Sugar Daddy, Editor, Place on the Board.

Lee - All clubs/Players

Ash - The editor is in game bottom right it is "edit". You can't tell if it has been used though as far as I am aware.

The editor is an add-on - it cannot cost as much as the game. And I'm not interested in the challenges/unlockables as I feel that they're also kinda of money grabbing stuff.

For £9.99 I can pay an extra penny and buy the full PC version, but I'm going to get a free copy from my club for selling near 15 copies :)

May purchase IGE later on.

They added it due to "fans demand" yet you have to pay alot extra for it, just be greatful it's not forced on us doubling the games price tbh.

I think Jay deserves a 'hats off' seeing as his product has always been free and a lot more powerful (I can only presume). Check out his downloads and times it by £7.

As Corey said, you can get the big FM for 10£, amd it includes way more things, no IAPs whatsoever.

They even get a challenge creator, if I'm not mistaken.

When they announced it I was thinking, ok, maybe 2-3£ for the editor (already overestimating it due to the recent IAP-biased development that this has become.

But £6? Hell no.