Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 my UNIQUE and FINAL FMH14 career finished

FMandroid

After 3 successful careers with Leicester, Sydney FC and Staylebridge Celtic during FMH14, I wanted my 4th and final career to present me something different. After some thought I decided that I would impose a self inflicted transfer ban on my chosen club. This meant my only source of players would be from my original squad, the B team and the youth. The club I selected was FC Porto. From experience during previous FMH careers i knew Porto had a reasonable supply of talent to aid my challenge. However, what happened during my 17 years in charge exceeded even my expectations as my results were resounding especially given my circumstances.

League Championships - 16

Supertaca - 16

Taca de Portugal - 15

League Cup - 14

Champions League - 7

Club World Championship - 6

European Super Cup - 5

Total - 79 trophies in 17 seasons

During my final season I only conceded 5 goals in the 30 league games and my total club wages was a mere £344k/week with a highest wage of £70k. I generated £165m through player sales and spent ZERO £££s because I didn't sign a single player (something I'm quite proud of).

My standout player was F.Marques who I managed for 15 seasons. He was a left winger with phenomenal stats and his returns wasn't to bad either. In 416 games he scored 130 goals and had 251 assists.

In a game that is dominated by users signing worldwide stars for their chosen clubs I have shown that the home grown talent is definitely there to work with if you persevere. Give it a go and roll on Thursday for the release of FMH15! I'm having tomorrow as a FMH rest day before the madness on Thursday.

I do have some screenshots of this remarkable career but I just don't know how to attach them to this thread, regardspost-9638-0-13438400-1416352213_thumb.pn

I have more screenshots but for some reason I can only upload the 1 image????? Any help please would be appreciated