Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series FMH on Android

Vaile23

Sorry if it's the wrong section, seems relevant though.

Just bought an Android phone and will be of course purchasing FMH 2015. How does Android handle the app? Can it all be stored on SD card? Really looking forward to properly customising the game after years playing on iOS. Are there any limitations to look out for after moving across?

And slightly off topic, what about other apps? Can they all be stored on external memory? The device only has 16GB internal which is why I'm asking.

Runs just fine on Android...obviously device dependent on whether you can use the new match engine or not.

I'd say you have less limitations with Android than a iDevice.

On android you can move app data back and forth between SD card and Internal Memory.

For me, I used the SD card for the camera and music I listen too, everything else goes to internal and I haven't ever ran out of storage.

If you want to move apps over to the SD it will depend if i) the apps support this and ii) if they do not the whole app gets moved across, only a chunk of it.

Ace, sounds promising. I'm getting the Xperia Z3 so the new engine should be OK. My only reservation is it leaves 12GB of free internal memory, and I remember from early Android days that most apps wouldn't copy to SD card!