Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Standard Faces Megapack 2.0

Dec

Try using aTorrent app. A few people have mentioned that is better. Did the megapack and updates 1/2 work?

I tried the megapack and the updates 1 and 2.. Both face the same problem as the original one.. The download process not starting for both of them too

Please try aTorrent then and make sure you have internet connection.

Will do that.. Thanks for the help Dec

No problem, if there is anything else please let me know.

Announcement:

Version 2 of ALL face megapacks will be coming soon. This will include every update pack to date and also add in the new faces for 6.2. This will work for both versions so if you are still on 6.0 then no need to wait to update your faces! Please note this will take a bit of time though, resizing 25,000 faces twice can take a day alone.

Thanks for your patience and support.

gallery_1_1_173125.png
Download

These files include:
Over 25k faces for Players and Managers in FMH2015. With thanks to Sortitoutsi for their FM megapack and Rseven. Suitable for both 6.0 and 6.2 databases!

Torrents/Server Download?
Don't want Torrent downloads? Then buy a monthly, yearly or lifetime subscription to help support the site. This will give you faster downloads for your time period and other perks such as a special symbol. We thank you for your support.

If you run the Torrents make sure you have a Torrent extractor like uTorrent (available on Android) too.

How to install:
Delete ALL existing faces before installing.

Find what skin you use by going into credits and on the top bar finding what is in the brackets (e.g. HVGA).

Select your file - HD (HVGA/Retina/TV in credits) are big phones/tablets, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones.

For iOS -
Extract your file using 7Zip or a Mac equivalent.
On iTunes in the top left next to the music, TV, etc... symbols click your device's icon (the little iPhone/iPad) - This is on the latest iTunes version, it may differ on previous.

Navigate to app > file sharing > FMH 2015 and drag and drop faces in there (press CTRL/CMD + A to select all in the folder). Please don't drag the folders.

For Android -
Extract your file using:
7Zip or a Mac .zip extractor equivalent.
OR
ES FIle Explorer App

Use AirDroid or a USB and drag them into FMH2015_data then logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA/Logos_iPad for HD). Then place the players folder into this directory.

*Note* There are a lot of files, it can take a while to start and then to transfer, please give them time (especially on iTunes).

Not all faces but some are new, some are updated and others have changed (Martin Odegaard has 2 IDs now, both are included). For ease  we have put all existing updates together and added the new ones in to save people downloading 4 packs + any future pack.

Ok,I've downloaded twice and for some reason only get 21972..... Using Es Explorer, could there be a problem with the torrent download? Never had problems with anything else That's been created and added for download.

Just checked the HD version, file size is fine when downloading Torrent and extracting the same size .zip that I used to upload left me with 25,800 players.

I used uttorrent... I've had issues with the game too since the most recent update from them... I've removed the game, and all the downloads, shall be trying again in the morning. Thanks for checking Dec.