Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Regens

United58

hi guys. i found beckhams regen in two of my games. but on this new game, i can't find beckham's regen and i'm already in the year of 2014. anyone know why? i personally think his regen is the best in the game. i loaded english league all my previous games.

Found a Brazilian 21 year old called Adriano Dias, AM LC, 15 Crossing, 19 Dribbling, 20 Passing, 20 Technique, 18 Creativity, 20 Decisions, 17 Movement, 18 Teamwork and 15 Pace!

I think I found Crouch's regen, only 8 heading but 20 shooting.

Also got Karel Rada, Czech 28 year old, mostly greens. Don't know who it is though...

Heading always change, so you can find Messi with 20 heading...

mental stats are similar though.

The best Brazilian regen would be a Ze Roberto regen. Check him out at HSV

hi guys. i found beckhams regen in two of my games. but on this new game, i can't find beckham's regen and i'm already in the year of 2014. anyone know why? i personally think his regen is the best in the game. i loaded english league all my previous games.

In my first Tottenham save file, Beckham's regen came in 2015. The regens will come at different times, regardless of retirement season. So don't get disheartened, just keep looking, be patient and have faith ;).

Oh, and by the way Patrick, I can't see the pictures for the old players, or the regens. It says that they have been deleted/removed by Photobucket

In my first Tottenham save file, Beckham's regen came in 2015. The regens will come at different times, regardless of retirement season. So don't get disheartened, just keep looking, be patient and have faith ;).

That's not true. If the player retires in the end of the season, the regen comes in the beginning of the next season. Maybe your beckham retired in 2015, or you did not search properly before and he has been around for some time.

That's not true. If the player retires in the end of the season, the regen comes in the beginning of the next season. Maybe your beckham retired in 2015, or you did not search properly before and he has been around for some time.

That's not true. The regen comes at a random time. For example, I am in my 17/18 season with Tottenham. Robinho retired last season, but he isn't here yet in regen form. Michael Owen also retire a couple of seasons ago, and his regen still isn't here yet. So I am right.

That's not true. The regen comes at a random time. For example, I am in my 17/18 season with Tottenham. Robinho retired last season, but he isn't here yet in regen form. Michael Owen also retire a couple of seasons ago, and his regen still isn't here yet. So I am right.

Robinho and Owen might have regenerated in another nationality...

My recent experiences are pointing to an exact two month period for a regen to reappear - if they retire in the beginning or middle of a season.

My recent experiences are pointing to an exact two month period for a regen to reappear - if they retire in the beginning or middle of a season.

I didn't know. So some players reappear after a year. thanks

However..

Your mileage may vary

In my experience, usually the most of them reappear after about one month.

A few reapper after 2 weekes and others after about 2 months.

At the moment i didn't find : Drogba.

Retired Date: September.

Actual Time of Game: February

And This is a problem, because I'm patient, but the value may vary if I expect at June or July.. and Drogba'll reapper in March. And he'll play some important games.

Is it true that they can change nationality? From over 200 players it has never happened to me. Sometimes they can have double nationality, but they retain the base or the second nationality.

And Drogba is an ivorian/french player.. so it's not difficult to find..

I've made a thorough experiment in FMH11, where I can say for sure that the majority of players take 2 months to reappear.

Quoted from my original post:

Nationality Changes

There are two types of nationality changes in the game:

• When a player with dual nationality decides to represent his second country
  • When a player retires and regenerates with a different nationality.

Over the course of this census, 6 players with dual nationality decided to represent other countries. Here are the biggest winners and losers:

BOS +2 -0 (+2)

AUT +1 -0 (+1)

MNE +1 -0 (+1)

ALB +1 -0 (+1)

MKD +0 -1 (-1)

SUI +0 -1 (-1)

SRB +0 -1 (-1)

CRO +1 -3 (-2)

Bosnia was the clear winner here, with two extra internationals. Croatia suffered the most, losing 3 players and getting only one.

Three players (out of 110) regenerated with another nationality. Here are the losers/winners:

SUI +1 -0 (+1)

VEN +1 -0 (+1)

GPE +1 -0 (+1)

ESP +0 -1 (-1)

POR +0 -2 (-2)

It looks like smaller nations benefited the most from regens changing nationality - in case you wonder GPE means Guadeloupe :)

However, none of them were great players.

Retirement/Regen occurrence

The graph below shows when players retired and regenerated:

2dhw4gp.png

It's safe to say that regens of players that retired early or mid-season appeared exactly 2 months after they left the game, while beginning of season regens took an average of one month to show up. The later a player retires, the faster its regen shows up. The last regen counted needed only five days to re-appear.

Clubs with regens

I confirmed my suspicions that certain clubs tend to be a nest of regens. When running more than one league, these clubs are normally in the second division, stocking up on players to move a division up. The clubs with more regens were:

1. Atalanta 43
  2. Watford 6
  3. (no club) 4
  4. Tenerife 3
  5. OM 3
  6. Ajax 3
  7. Anderlecht 2
  8. Bolton 2
  9. Club Africain 2
  10. Club Brugge 2
  11. Dortmund 2
  12. ES Tunis 2
  13. Germinal Beerschot 2
  14. Olympique Lyonnais 2

If someone is interested in the full article, just clicky.

Oh yeah, I remember reading that. There is a bias towards Atlanta for where regens regenerate. But that means that all the players change nationalities to Italian?

Rafa, an interesting point for me in my Plymouth game is that Barca B is overloaded with decent regens, so maybe Youth Facility rating matters? :)

Rafa, an interesting point for me in my Plymouth game is that Barca B is overloaded with decent regens, so maybe Youth Facility rating matters? :)

Yes, the better the youth facilities, the better your regens. Club reputation also plays a role. In terms of quantity, then non-playable second division teams about to go up get most of the regens.

Ah, and you can also get a lot of regens if your squad is not so full, for example.

Oh yeah, I remember reading that. There is a bias towards Atlanta for where regens regenerate. But that means that all the players change nationalities to Italian?

No, they don't change nationality. They normally get Italian regens, plus an assorted amount of foreign regens.

In that season, 110 players retired and regenerate, and only 3 changed nationalities.

Again, all this was made in FMHi2011, using Portugal+Background leagues. I'm thinking of doing one in 2012 too, but it takes a lot of time and effort...

thanks for the article, even if it's for Ios is greatly helpful. : ;)

Thanks to all for the other tips.

So .. now.. drogba is difficult to find.

Another thing that I saw in the game:

If you choose only one Nation, the nation regens' will be young almost 100% (16-20)

Checked in my various saves with Roma, Udinese, Inter (and a little with Torino)

In this case the other players of different nations may vary from 16-19 or 20-22 (few of them..)

to 23-26 (most of them)

I'm speaking about 200 players from italy and other nations..

I'm speaking of italy of course.

After Hellas Verona, I'll use some low league english squad. Then I'll see if it's true.

Yes, the better the youth facilities, the better your regens. Club reputation also plays a role. In terms of quantity, then non-playable second division teams about to go up get most of the regens.

Ah, and you can also get a lot of regens if your squad is not so full, for example.

No, they don't change nationality. They normally get Italian regens, plus an assorted amount of foreign regens.

In that season, 110 players retired and regenerate, and only 3 changed nationalities.

Again, all this was made in FMHi2011, using Portugal+Background leagues. I'm thinking of doing one in 2012 too, but it takes a lot of time and effort...

youth facilities? It can be.

Atalanta was really a nest years ago for italian players.

And Brescia.

In 2 saves I also saw Ascoli 2nd and 3rd some years. it was full of young and good players.

Naturally I didn't know the topic about the regens.

I bought for example Ambrosini regen from Ascoli, I'm sure. Great player, but he was alsways injured.

In terms of time taken for regens to appear, my experience tallies with what you guys are saying. A few days up to a couple of months, normally - but with the occasional, apparently random re-appearance after 3-5 months.

As for dual nationality - I have also found the majority of nationality changes are triggered by dual nationality or the player electing to represent another country.

However, there are again the occasional and seemingly, totally random changes. Frank Lampard in my game was single nationality and played his International career with England but his regen appeared as a Trinidad and Tobagonian :blink:

I want to note a little record for a regen.

Thomas rosicky retired at 8 July.

Braga offered a contract to T. R. regen at.. 8 july.

Regen has Same positions and similar abilities.

:mellow:

is it possible?