Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Double Trouble Challenge!(Turned Into Werner 1KC)

leecutler

Hi guys and welcome to my second challenge on FMH15 as you well know my last challenge ended due to a corrupt save, so since yesterday I have been thinking about what to do next, below is a list of challenges I contemplated.

1KC Challenge

Arsenal Converted Winger Challenge

Assist Challenge

Scoring With Pensioners Challenge

So yet again the Arsenal Converted Winger evaded me.

The reason why I chose the double trouble is I do love a goal based challenge and I love the idea of the Double Trouble Challenge and the extra bit to get my 2 chosen players to grab 600 assist's between them.

Chosen Team

KeTTtY8.jpg

None other that the mighty Inter Milan

Player Number 1

cUllzF8.jpg

So Icardi is a player a looked at and was a perfect fit as I am managing Inter Milan :)

Player Number 2

LsQvtoi.jpg

Like Icardi I have never used Werner but looks a very good player

Lee this career is too soon.seems you've gotten over your last save.I'd have to follow this career like Twitter and also like it as Facebook

Lee this career is too soon.seems you've gotten over your last save.I'd have to follow this career like Twitter and also like it as Facebook

I wanted to get into another save and this was the perfect save, my last save was corrupt so yeah I have moved on from that one as no point dwelling on it :)

Good luck :)

Btw the Arsenal challenge is now playable with any club :)

Thanks Ash, oooo is it, that challenge is next on the cards for me some time after the new year :)

Europa League Play-Off

y7gqC6P.jpg

Icardi with a brace to take us to the second leg with a 2 goal advantage

t33adJq.jpg

Icardi grabs a goal and Werner grabs a brace to send us through with a fantastic 5-1 aggregate score

Serie A

YXURfH6.png

Main Event-Icardi & Werner

sugQvIN.png

1AgdcRH.png

Well that was a pretty bad season less than 60 goals between them I expected alot more than that!

Season Update

So my first season is now finished apart from winning the double Icardi & Werner really let me down, they contributed so little I expected them to bag at least 40-70 goals each.

I have personally never played a tactic with 2 up top and I found this difficult, im not making excuses lads but nothing seemed to work for my 2 strikers to bag goals, so most of my season was based on testing a tactic in a challenge which is not recommended.

Near the end of the season they started to find the net so I think I have a good 2 up top tactic so I expect big things from these two next season.

Right from time I've always hated tactics with two strikers uptop because either one always overshadows the other or the apm/wng would be the one with most goals.I tried a double trouble once but Lucas ocampos which was a winger ended up with most goals that season.So I had that save in the bin

Right from time I've always hated tactics with two strikers uptop because either one always overshadows the other or the apm/wng would be the one with most goals.I tried a double trouble once but Lucas ocampos which was a winger ended up with most goals that season.So I had that save in the bin

With the double trouble you can't play a APM and also both 2 players have two plau as striker's

Season 2

Finances Available

uYQSiAM.png

So we where giving a good £29 Mill to spend, We have Dodo returning back to AS Roma and few ageing players so I felt we had to invest in some good young defenders and maybe 1 other for midfield area :)

Your total was over 60 ;)

I think you had a decent start in a tough league but it must improve, especially as at this rate it will take over 19 more seasons to smash the 1200!

Your total was over 60 ;)

I think you had a decent start in a tough league but it must improve, especially as at this rate it will take over 19 more seasons to smash the 1200!

Maths was never my strong point :), Yeah I really do need to pick it up season 2 will be a big season for Icardi & Werner

I know dat am just saying based on the tactic I used I would post the pics soon

The tactic was something like this IfeKqMr.jpgthe wingers and APM got more goals.

I know dat am just saying based on the tactic I used I would post the pics soon

The tactic was something like this IfeKqMr.jpgthe wingers and APM got more goals.

I tried that but never worked for me :(

I hate double troubles and always envy those who actually achieve them.So for this career my fingers are crossed goodluck

Bad News

SkxA64T.png

This is news I do not want, this is goimg to put me way back I really need Werner to bag loads of goals this season

Ha [emoji33] I said IT!!!!!

Update

right I go to load my save and I get these extra letters/symbols on the load bit and when I load my Inter game my FMH crashes, I am sick of this now it seems every save a do some how messes up!!

mrSwVaF.jpg

That's odd, I've never had these problems or even seen that one before :S. You or your device must be doing something to send it mental :S

Mate I have seriously had enough with this now, every save has had something happen to it, so fed up right now!