Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ronaldo Regen Scrapbook File

Ashez

Ronaldo Regen Scrapbook File

Would you like to add a seventeen year old Ronaldo into your game? If so now you can as i bring to you today this exact thing as a scrapbook file!

dWGjZjC.png

All you need to do is to start a new Myclub save and import this soon to be superstar into your save and away you go, who want's to wait for him to retire when you can use him right off the bat! For more information on the process please check out this guide by Leroy

H4uMaJN.png

Wow, talk about Viva Ronaldo!

AI History

7pIbzBH.png

kBGxKsJ.png

Just think what he could do under your management!

Thank you for viewing and enjoy!

Download Here

Uh oh I think Dec's like broke the formatting again :/

Great work and cheers for the nod. This is probably gonna be the start of something amazing now with all the players being shared.

@Dec: Thanks :D

@Leroy: Fixed it either way, yeah this could really turn into something that's why i was eager to get it out and see if i could get the bandwagon rolling, i did plan on releasing Messi as well but i didn't have a back up with him young enough :@

Thanks for the comments :)

Check out that change in Leadership. Bug?

I've seen it go the other way. I once holidayed a season with Barca, and Tello suddenly had 20 Leadership.

I have no idea how Android and FMH work, your options are to wait for an Android user to answer your question or create your own scrapbook file, find it then add this one in the same place.

If you do happen to research it yourself could you please post the method here, thanks.