Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 my 30 seasons

mikan

well, what can i say... yesterday i finished my FMH 2015 career... all 30 seasons in one go... no looking back, no loading old saves, and similar.
i bought the game on november 21st, so 30 seasons in 34 days... played with original engine, of course.

i'm still not sure i understand how to post an image with bb code, so i'll give it a go with this one ;)
XMj2tDU.png

just before buying FMH2015, i played some 18 seasons FMH2014... i started with league 2 team, so i felt like i already went through all that lower divisions stuff, and chose brighton in championship to start this time around.

but after i got sacked, i had to settle for vanarama south team, so i actually went even two divisions lower this time. ;)
after incredable five promotions in a row, i ended up in premier division with welling united, only to get sacked when being 6th in premier division!!! (my only two sackings).

i'm not sure what to post about my career... i always played 532 attacking tactic, i'll try to open a topic in tactics and training subforum.
i played with five teams all together: brighton, welling, mk dons, manchester united and liverpool.
with man united and liverpool i did six full seasons each, not winning premier league only twice.

i guess i could do a summary of all those seasons and teams i have managed.
also, the stamina problem was already discussed, i can only testify that it gets worse as seasons go by.

i have some screenshots, but not sure what to post... maybe you'll help me with that. ;)
I4JIVkJ.png

edit: it seems that i haven't figured out how to insert a screenshot, sorry guys. :)

oh, i'm sorry, it seems like there is some app involved here. ;)

i'm uploading screenshots from my tablet, but then post from pc.

but it works with only pasting image, i hope that's ok. ;)

thanks for trying to help.

aXbEGyJ.png

there is tremendous number of very high quality players with stamina only 5 or so.

i had 3-4 players with stamina 2-3... then i manage to get it up with default fitness training (everything else on light) to maybe 6-7 but not more than that... but it usually fall back.

i had to get rid of those players, but in other clubs they seem to perform better.

it certainly seems that AI doesn't simulate stamina well in other teams... most teams start with all players on 100%, even when they had a match 2-3 days ago.

this is a typical top class player:

yboD1yt.jpg

ok, some more screenshots...

fine results in last season:

nxtGwGR.png

i had 29 1 1 after 31 matches, but than i concentrated on champions league and play my B lineup in the league... it ended with 32 3 3

if anyone wonders how it ends...

6MJgjgP.png

4Zkbs2p.jpg

thanks.

i'm really not sure there will be any. ;)

i focused on finishing this one, and maybe put a little too much time into it.

after all, full time job, a wife and a kid take a lot out of me. ;)

maybe i'll start again after a fix/update, or in the summer when i will have more free time.

but well... it was so much fun that i just might give it another go, after all. ;)

i opened a 532 attacking topic in tactics/training subforum.

it was the only tactic i used.

league table from the last season:

xXhA3oz.png

what I find inredible is that welling and mk dons managed to stay up for so long after I left... after all, welling was only conference south team!

OK, the proof of big injustice that was done to me by welling board ;-)

iLDAfdL.jpg

in 6th place after five succesive promotions!!!

and got sacked!

yes, I had four losses in a row, I think, but was still in fabulous position, while the board expectations were only to try to survive.

on top of that, no one would hire me for months after that. ;-)

so I had to settle for league 1 team in the end.

league table from the last season:xXhA3oz.png

what I find inredible is that welling and mk dons managed to stay up for so long after I left... after all, welling was only conference south team!

OK, the proof of big injustice that was done to me by welling board ;-) iLDAfdL.jpg

in 6th place after five succesive promotions!!!

and got sacked!

yes, I had four losses in a row, I think, but was still in fabulous position, while the board expectations were only to try to survive.

on top of that, no one would hire me for months after that. ;-)

so I had to settle for league 1 team in the end.

The game is broken this year,,,