Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMHVibe Survey 2014

Dec

Throughout 2014 we have provided our service to all for free and have made some major changes to the site. As a community we feel we've come on leaps and bounds in the last year and as 2014 has now ended we'd like to gain a better feel on what you, our users, want and do on the site. To do this we've set up a quick survey in order to help us find what everybody wants. If you would take a little bit of time to be honest and complete the survey it would be much appreciated and help make this site a better place in the future.

Thank you,

The FMHVibe Team

Survey

This post has been promoted to an article

Done, my internet didn't like that haha, sorry if you got a few off me but I only got to the sent screen once.

Just wanted to say this, for anyone suggesting content ideas (guides/articles/downloads etc) it would be fantastic if you could step up and produce some, you've noticed that such an area is limited so why not attempt to fill it? It could give you the opportunity to stand out and make a real impression on the site.

Just wanted to say this, for anyone suggesting content ideas (guides/articles/downloads etc) it would be fantastic if you could step up and produce some, you've noticed that such an area is limited so why not attempt to fill it? It could give you the opportunity to stand out and make a real impression on the site.

I would but my suggestion to improve the site would be needed for me to do this, I don't own a working laptop only my ipad. So formatting pictures, bold etc can not be done on the site. If it was available I'm sure I would have a go at my suggestion.

Cheers Dec, I'll give another career a shot soon!

Doing content like that isn't ideal I agree but members like AS and Leroy have really gone places on this site and all they use is their phones to make content and careers.

Thank you to everyone who entered our survey, we had an amazing amount of responses. Details will be published within the coming days.