Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Game with unreal players

Alif Mancunian

I've personally never seen the appeal tbh, if it's a league you know you'll still no who a lot of the players are, but if you're in a league you don't know what's the point?

If it was new names and a randomised database it would be a real challenge though.

I don't see the point of it tbh! But would be cool to use it and maybe add in your squad via Scrapbook via MyClub on retirement and 'continue' your game essentially

One massive use for turning real players off would be for immersion, if for example, you was RP'ing that you was carrying on your career after 30 seasons. Turn real players off and you're in whatever year you wish to be. It's something I mentioned months ago after Peely announced his daddy issues career

So, you're playing in Portugal as the son of the guy who completed the 1kc and 30 years :P

And you turned real players off so it's like you're 30 years in :lol:

I've been working on an article for the use of the real players option, it'll be out in a couple of days and hopefully it will inspire others to give it a go at least once.

if we use playable league more than 1, for example england as main league and spain as second league, the players occur with fake names. if we just choose one playable league, it is real name.

if we use playable league more than 1, for example england as main league and spain as second league, the players occur with fake names. if we just choose one playable league, it is real name.

That's an issue that goes hand in hand with a pirated game.