Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 BPL Record Breakers

leecutler

BPL Record Breakers

mHiVqHG.png

So there is many challenges that spread over a certain amount of seasons but I haven't seen much of 1 season challenge,so here I present to you guys my first 1 season challenge.

While it's great to take a player and bag 1000 goals or weather the challenge your doing at the minute takes weeks of playing FMH, this is a quick challenge.

So over the years in the Premier League there has been some impressive teams tearing up England,there are many records that still stand and wouldn't it be great to beat some of these amazing records.

Current Records

-Most Wins In A Season 29

-Most Home Wins 18

-Most Away Wins 15

-Most Consecutive Wins 14

-Fewest Loses In A Season 0

-Longest Unbeaten Run 49

-Most Goals In A Season 103

-Fewest Conceded 15

-Best Goal Difference 71

-Most Goals Scored At Home 68

-Most Goals Scored Away 48

-Fewest Failed To Score In A Match 0

-Biggest Goal Deficit To Overcome To Win 3

-Most Points In A Season 95

The Challenge

The challenge is very simple,can you beat all if not most of these records?

You have 1 season and 1 season only

Rules

1.For obvious reasons you must play in the BPL

2.No editors of any kind 

3.No reloading a save

4.Photo Evidence may be required

5.Have fun

As always thank you for reading my challenge guys and have fun

:)

If you done this on a period of more than 1 season then it would be a little easy, yes I agree that this challenge is a little hard but that was the whole point no point in making a challenge that is easy other wise it isn't a "Challenge"

Surely you don't need to beat them all? Not losing a game but yet coming back from 3 down? That takes some serious tanking. Score in every game, 49 match unbeaten streak (I assume that's all competitions) would be virtually impossible.

Nothing is impossible on FMH it is meant to fun challenge,the 49 unbeaten run is obviously in all competitions as there is only 38 league games in a season

But I mean that the teams that did this in real life probably had more time playing together than any team I could get in my first season. Currently you would have to use one of the top teams Man City or Chelsea and still you would have to bring some serious talent in order to have any kind of chance of beating some of these records. 95 points in season one?? Not impossible but highly unlikely. keep in mind that it takes time for new players to adjust to a new team and for the team in general to adjust to a new tactic.and yes I would need a new tactic. A very offensive one.

Look at me for example. Two Years and I was barely able to match some records!! (Rather difficult to match these records to the exact point tbh) I used and offensive tactic. I had Pogba, Benteke, Ocampos, some serious talent there and I still couldn't beat all these records.

Edit- Imagine a challenge were you have to score 103 goals in a season and only concede 15. Truly who ever accomplished this would more than certainly be the best FMH player in the world.

Its a challenge to see who can get the most not all of them?

"The challenge is very simple,can you beat all if not most of these records?

You have 1 season and 1 season only"

And you can hardly change the numbers haha there the records

Please don't ask another member toake a work around of my challenge I find that I tad rude if honest,the aim is to brake as many records as possible,it is a fun 1 season challenge I don't think many people could break all the records.

If you have any other problems please DM me instead as every response from you regarding my challenge seems to be negative :)

No Sorry if I came off as rude. It's just that looking at your challenge I had and idea for another one. A more specific one :) Again sorry.

Edit- Deleted the part of my comment that was offensive. 're reading it I agree that it does come across as offensive. I apologize.

I think there's a few of us if not more who've managed to match/break all these records but not in a single season tho.

But that's the challenge to find a way to own as many as you can.

If I have a really good season I'll do maybe 10-ish..with a bit of luck a couple more.

Once I fully understand the player roles vs positions.. testing a few things as we speak.. another couple more thus 14 :cool:

Yep, not lacking in the confidence department lol

A challenge that really pushes the limits of us managers, and why not ;)

Cheers Lee.