Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series What feature or improvements might make you want to buy FHM16? (Assume for a moment that the major bugs are fixed by patches)

county89

For me (besides bug fixes), simply adding a replay to goals/highlights and also alterable highlight speed, would make the engine nearly as enjoyable to watch as FM08 (my favourite FM, still playing it today).

The ability to add a buy clause to loans. I mean it's one of the most basic things in those type of deals and it would really motivate me to actually bring in players on loan. Presently I can't stand using loan players because I feel I am developing players for other teams. I hate that.

New features hardly mean anything, managing Madrid is managing Madrid regardless of what feature gets added, the only way the game ever feels new is with the inclusion of new leagues. We've had nothing new in ages and the Mickey Mouse leagues which got added don't count, add clauses or whatever else gets dreamed up in this thread but only new leagues will make the game truly fresh.

I agree ash and 're reading the title I realize that the buy clause wouldn't really motivate me to buy the 2016 game. That was more in the line of something that would be nice to have. I answered incorrectly :) but your right a new league would be great. The Mexican league comes to mind but that would only impress a few haha.

In my earlier FMH days I couldn't care less about new leagues as I only played England. Now I've got so many ideas for challenges.. a pen full of ink but no paper to write on.

Batigoal and Ashez, thanks for replying.

Which league/s would you most like to see added?

I'd be happy with any new league at the moment but if it was my choice I'd go for another one across the Atlantic. Perhaps MLS or the Argentinian and Mexican leagues. In Europe Turkish and Russian or the Greek one since there's some decent players in those leagues.

But tbh I'd welcome any new league.

Tactics and training needs to be improved for me to buy 16.

We need things added that make a difference to every save, adding in new leagues isn't any different to the new match engine, some people would use it and alot wouldn't.

In terms of leagues, I wouldn't really be interested in Russia or Greek. Maybe Turkey. I personally think Denmark and Norway would be insane. Especially if they could get the third tier of those leagues (chances are they'd only get first two tiers).

In terms of new features, I would like to see newgens, rather than regens. I feel eventually I always seek to buy the same regens and it gets sort of boring. It would also be cool tosee a world class player spring up in Gibraltar or San Marino every 30 years or so.

So, in terms of a new league, Argentina is in the lead with 2 mentions..

I found this post from Marc Vaughan himself saying that they might put the MLS in the next game, if they can get the licenses..

11-20-2014, 08:06 AM

Marc Vaughan

iPad, OS 3.x

Quote:

Originally Posted bycurtisrshideler

"...Also, have they finally been able to include the MLS? I'm tired of having to rely on FIFA 14 to manage my MLS team alongside my FMH 2014 EPL club."

[Marc Vaughan]: "Until we get the licences etc. sorted we can't add in the MLS I'm afraid - perhaps next year, but thats not something I have control over I'm afraid."

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=248687&page=2

I would like SI add the possibility to select which divisions for selected leagues will be active. I mean I want to play "journey man" save across 4 leagues, let's say England, Italy, Spain and Germany. Currently I can select only 1 league with all its divisions + 3 other leagues. It will count 7 divisions for England + 3 for other countries = 10 in total .And I want to be able to decide how I want to spread (up to) 10 divisions , let's say: 3 for England, 2 - Italy, 2 - Spain, 3 - Germany. It will be great...

I would like to be able to assign a squad status to a player - especially when buying him.

Sometimes a buy a player for the future and play him from the bench, but he's classed as a first team player. He then demands more playing time...