Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Update] FMH 2015 Pre Editor v1.0.2

jaymarvels

When I disable the quick start players are generic .

Jay , nice program ! I wonder how I put my team in Serie A championship without me having to disable quick off?

Excuse the language, the translator sucks!

You have to disable quick start else fmh will load from a pre made base file.

When I edit , my team only appears in the first division when I disable the quick game , and it does get with generic players .

Where did you get FMH from?

Good day man, thanks for your great work. Is this compatible with the new update of FMH 2015 on March 31? Cause I could not find anything after load database and the game was purchased from the play store.

Good day man, thanks for your great work. Is this compatible with the new update of FMH 2015 on March 31? Cause I could not find anything after load database and the game was purchased from the play store.

Yes. it works for v6.2 database

I have a very big problem, he lands in the pre editor database, improving landing occurs, however, when you want to do things in the pre editor in it but it's not as if wogule database was not loaded, the problem is that it is a database of Polish league, Need? I would add that other database work properly

I have a very big problem, he lands in the pre editor database, improving landing occurs, however, when you want to do things in the pre editor in it but it's not as if wogule database was not loaded, the problem is that it is a database of Polish league, Need? I would add that other database work properly

Erm, looks this has been put through a translator.. Can't really tell what you're asking!!

Bug spotted: applying a new second nationality to an already-existing player does not work. It just changes the player back to having no second nationality.

help me!

im sry for off topic lol, but Jay could u PM me plz as i cant PM u for some reason. many thanks need to ask something.

Nope sorry. I have limited PM inbox size!

Hi everyody. I have dowloaded your pre game editor. I'd like to know how to create new players ... Thank you 

At the top, Edit > Create new Player.

Hi everyody. I have dowloaded your pre game editor. I'd like to know how to create new players ... Thank you 

At the top, Edit > Create new Player.

so why this ?

996587fmh.png

But this is what I do. I load the DB. The editor says me that all the files are here. Then i go to Edit > Create new Player, and I have this error message ...

Still not working  :(

Can you try running the program in admin mode please? Thanks

Same problem

Best wait until Jay replies. Are you sure it says all files found and then confirmed it has loaded? What does it look like when you click on players?