Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Win Title Challenge on iOS by FMHVibe

Dec

gallery_1_1_60335.png

With thanks to Kyan Studios the team behind Title Challenge we have a copy to give away on Friday (13/02/2015). If you want to try this new Football Management game then simply comment telling us why you want it and we will pick our favourite.

If you don't know what Title Challenge is then you can read our review here.

Good Luck,

FMHVibe

Note: This is for iOS devices only.

i read the review of this game about two days ago,and just like i said on the review i really love the skin and it being fast is another bonus.I would love to see how smooth the game run and while doing that i can compare it with fmh with a thread.I really dont have much to say but Dec plsss i really need this game,back in early 2014 i never considered games without normal gameplay atall but when a friend told me about Fmh and i gave it a try,since then ive been addicted.And the challenges in this site has really increased my addicted rating since then.

I just want it because it's another portable option to play a game of the most beautiful sport of the entire world: football (or soccer if you are american lol). There are no other reasons, just want to try a new option, been playing CM since 00, FM since 08, FMH since 12, played at least a season at every online football browser game like hattrick, and the spanish PC Futbol since 00, and I never get bored of them, so I would only say that as a "veteran" virtual manager, It would be an honor to try this out.

I want this game because it sounds and looks really promising and the screenshots are of my team, and it looks like it could provide good serious competition for SI

Would love to try this out and see how it compares to the great FMH. Ive been playing FM and FMH from day one and never missed a download. I ve always pre ordered once available and will continue to do so until the end of time.......

I would love to try this new game out!

i feel like the FMH franchise has lost the drive and passion to innovate. Whilst the game will always be the number one football management game in my eyes, i feel like the lack of true competition in the handheld market has left the developers a little too cosy at the top.

I hope that title challenge provides the necessary competition and rivalry to spur on the FMH team to build on and bvring more into the handheld market. To really push the limits and provide a total immersion gameplay whilst retaining the simple pick and play nature that has made FMH so good

Thank you for all your submissions, Kyan Games have enjoyed reading them and couldn't decide on just one so they have kindly given us 3 codes to give away!

So congratulations to:
lilgwanz, topline and magpiemadman

You should receive a Private Message shortly please respond so we can send your codes.

For those unlucky enough not to win you can buy the game now from here.

Thanks for entering,

FMHVibe