Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series More realism in the game?

Tommy 922

Hello, this is just a general thing that anyone can have any sort of point of view on so feel free to give me your point of view. 

Does anyone else feel like FMH needs more realism? 

Yes we have tactics and transfers but do you think that things such as injuries should be more under the managers control?
when I say this I mean the amount of time injured to possibly decrease providing things go to plan medically. 

I should also say that FMH needs to implement things such as buy out fees ect.  

What do you think?

I don't agree with your example at all and think the term realism should be used loosely anyway.

Your example isn't really a manager's job. It would be decided ultimately by the Doctors and Physios at the club.

But isn't it the managers job to hire their own staff? 

What I'm implying here is that the manager should gain the ability to hire coaches such as doctors and physios and position coaches. I know that it is possible to already hire assistant coaches.

It isn't possible to hire assistants on FMH. I am unsure about staff. In the current game they don't do enough to warrant such a time consuming and memory hogging process.

I've always entertained the idea of being in control of staff but I think it would be a poor and gimmicky addition to the game. My reasons being that within no time at all we'd have a rough idea of the staffs hidden attributes and due to the nature of the role you'd almost always get the best you could, with players you don't need to use the best but when it comes down to something that will make your team better you really have to go for the best, I also feel the process should be way to times consuming for FMH and poorly implemented like most new things.

The only things I want added are -

New leagues

African national teams

Set piece settings

A way to alter the set player roles

Has the German and Russian national squad list been added yet? 

If not I Would like to see them be added in future releases

It isn't possible to hire assistants on FMH. I am unsure about staff. In the current game they don't do enough to warrant such a time consuming and memory hogging process.

Is it not? I saw this feature in FMH 2010 

About staff;

If you start a game as a lower league club and work your way up to fame and glory, will your staff improve over the years as well? I'd like to think they do, but the game isn't really clear about this.

You've got to think about the PC game. Look how real that is and capitalize on that. Things they could improve on are:'

Training

Tactics

Injuries

And even matches.

The PC game is the father of FM. FMH should be based more on this.

You've got to think about the PC game. Look how real that is and capitalize on that. Things they could improve on are:'

Training

Tactics

Injuries

And even matches.

The PC game is the father of FM. FMH should be based more on this.