Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Bankrupt Challenge

Ashez

The Bankrupt Challenge

With Parma in the news i decided to look in game to see if i could find any bankrupt clubs, after testing every league i soon found that the game had three bankrupt clubs all found in the second division of Portugal!

p8E8y3t.png

The Challenge

The aim of this challenge is to save one of the three clubs by building them up to a status of rich while also having to win every major trophy available to you. 

WqhAFIz.png

The Rules

1. Only one of the three clubs mentioned can be used.

2. No use of the editors, reloading or unlockables

3. Own formations only

4. Photo evidence will be required, i'd suggest posting a career thread for us to follow

5. Have fun!

yvZYQ6k.png

I decided to post this challenge as everyone loves playing in Portugal but it brings a new challenge to the site as well as showing off the lower leagues which we rarely see, this should also be very interesting to watch while being challenging to play.

Good luck and have fun!

I've played with Oriental before, I achieved promotion in the third season but I lost interest after that. Seems like a great challenge Ash! I might try it sometime.

@DF: Maybe you need a Vibe challenge to push you on ;)

@DW: Posting careers is a fantastic experience, I'd recommend you try and get involved :).

Going to give this a try with my own added twist to it, always loved starting from the bottom to get them to the top, hopefully it can get me back into FMH. So does all major trophies just mean the top, so Europa doesn't really count?

Awesome, as for the Europa league I'll say it's more of a bonus than a requirement as I know how frustrating it can be to get lol.