Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Release] FMH 2015 Save Editor 15.0.1 (ALPHA)

jaymarvels

Hi, when I open a save I get an error message, I have to quit the application...

Really??

Does this happens with every league, it happens with me for Brazil league other than that all the leagues are working fine.

Happened to me too, when will fix ?

Hi, when I open a save I get an error message, I have to quit the application...

Really??

Does this happens with every league, it happens with me for Brazil league other than that all the leagues are working fine.

Maybe with a new update I hope.

Really??

Maybe with a new update I hope.

Happened to me with a Sao Paolo save..

Great work jay, you are a genius!

A problem and a request for me:

the problem is that if I save a shortlist in the program I can't import that either in the fmh or in the same program.

The request is to add the contract expiring date in the search, for the players.

Thanks for all

Even after saving the edits I've made, when i reload it through the editor, the team managing doesn't recognize the change. Am i not saving it right?

Hi Jay,

So I had a small query about the SGE.

I've been using it to edit player's stats. However I've seen player's stats vary from 200- 255 or something. Would you mind clearing out those values for me? Like what value should I put if I want a player to have, say, 20 shooting in the SGE?

Cheers!

P.S I tried Pming you. It wouldn't work.

Hi Jay,

I've been using it to edit player's stats. However I've seen player's stats vary from 200- 255 or something. Would you mind clearing out those values for me? Like what value should I put if I want a player to have, say, 20 shooting in the SGE?

Cheers!

The formula is not clear now. what I can say is increase 10 in SE for 1 point in game in general speaking.

Hi Jay,

Cheers!

The formula is not clear now. what I can say is increase 10 in SE for 1 point in game in general speaking.

Just as an extra note, think of the numbers as a multiplier and 0 as the base stat for that level of PA. If you want a low stat, its gonna be 255 or lower (down to like the 150s). If you want it to be a higher stat it'll be above 0 (up to around 80-90).

Just as an additional question (@Jay)- Is there any timeframe for when some of the issues with the Save Editor are addressed? (eg. Shooting attribute not loading correctly?). Or is it just going to stay in Alpha for good?

Just as an additional question (@Jay)- Is there any timeframe for when some of the issues with the Save Editor are addressed? (eg. Shooting attribute not loading correctly?). Or is it just going to stay in Alpha for good?

Depends on many factors.

Unfortunately life is a little hectic at the moment.

I have done a little work on it, but not quite ready for release

Hi Jay

I have a Napoli (Serie A) save and a Gillingham save.

I keep getting the error message "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" whenever i load a save. This happens from both an ipad and iphone save.

I checked the region setting and that was UK.

What to do? I know the SE works as I loaded up a save game Dec posted a while back and that worked, so thinking it is my saves? Would it make a difference that I have used the in-game editor? All I have really done with that though is updated names in the game for players or moved their clubs to match the 'real world'

It does sound like something is wrong with your saves, if you have only edited it with the IGE and nothing else id contact SI.

You could always try and load it into the SE and see if the SE crashes as well.

Depends on many factors.

Unfortunately life is a little hectic at the moment.

I have done a little work on it, but not quite ready for release

Oh ok, cheers Jay! Any editor is better than no editor for sure. Even in it's current state the SE has given me the most joy out of FMH15.

Hopefully we'll see a full release but if not it's still great as it is :)

Btw Jay never said it to you probably but really thank you for these Editors they really help me while running my IE.

One thing that I have noticed that attributes are more impacting according to positions like when I was creating Legends for my IE strikers had 19-20 on shooting wheras Defenders stayed till 15 and I did put same attributes for both of them. Not only shooting but technically most of the attributes.

Could u change it into a .dmg file to be able to use on Mac?

Nope, doesn't work like that, but it will work on winebottler on osx.

I do have a fully packaged version for osx but it's like a gig big, so easier if you do it yourself.

erm... i can't load my file for no reason. I edited the save file and i moved it back via ifunbox but when i try to load it in fmh15 it says unable to load saved data :( help pls jay TT