• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Why You Should Join FMHVibe

fmhaberdeenfan

*will format this when I get on a computer

Why You Should Join Vibe

1. Friendly members

Reason number one is that vibe has very helpful and friendly staff. It holds many kind members that will help you that aren't in the staff team. If you are stuck with something a few kind members will help you. This is something Vibe is great for.

2. Great Content

Many members will write guides helping you to understand FMH better. There is a wide range of stuff from tactics, to management tips and to team guides. These all help people and if you are a beginner of FMH you quickly will learn. Guides are also really fun to post.

3. Awesome Careers

Careers are brilliant. They become sensational once you've posted them here. They inspire people and you will get a number of comments. I've been inspired many times by just reading careers that before I would think would be boring to do but look really fun to play.

4. Downloads

You can download many stuff for FMH of you're a member of vibe. There are some great skins aswell as downloadable facepacks and logopacks. You can download more playable nations and new leagues and different types of tournaments have been made too!

So what are you waiting for? Do an easy signup that takes a few minutes and then you are ready to start your vibe career. You can also donate to the site for bonuses to support the great development of the site.

Thanks for reading and I hope non vibe members will join ASAP.

FMH is just dots running around a screen whereas Vibe is family! If you love the game but aren't an active member on these forums you are truly only having half the experience available to you.

Nice post, totally agree and I hope you enjoy the next big step in Vibe that is being worked upon.

What! Really! Give us a hint of clue man don't leave us hanging.

Nice post, totally agree and I hope you enjoy the next big step in Vibe that is being worked upon.

What! Really! Give us a hint of clue man don't leave us hanging.

Sorry I am not giving anything away yet, it will be announced and released within the coming months though.

Aberdeen if you don't mind I would like to write something similar to your post here, about why people should join Vibe. It won't be exactly the same obviously.

Well the reason I stumbled upon this awesome website was my craziness of searching wonder kids. Which lead me here for the shortlist. I've been here for like two or three years. I Have never introduced myself formally in the squad list :/

The reason I signed up was for the careers and the people around here. At that time, there were Ash, AS, Peely who would regularly update amazing careers. This site has grown heaps and bounds and I've witnessed the rise of some members here. Like Bati, Eliseo, Arco Mike. Aber, Kun and the list goes on. ;)

Vibe completely changed my perspective of FMH. Thanks to amazing guides, challenges, downloads mainly by Dec and other ambitious members which somehow in my opinion add the icing on the cake that is FMH. This also reinstates my view of continuing with Android for this reason. :D

I am proud to be a member here on Vibe.And I hope to be an even more active one. :)

Looking forward to it. :)

Aberdeen if you don't mind I would like to write something similar to your post here, about why people should join Vibe. It won't be exactly the same obviously.

Okay that's fine. PM me about it please. Thanks

Actually Aberdeen, I take my statement back. I had this similar idea a while back of writing something to promote the community as a whole but I think it would be too similar in subject matter to yours. You all ready pretty much covered all the good qualities of vibe so the purpose of my article would be mute. Great write up man :)