Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 New tactic!!

Jonesyy

Just bringing to attention, I've made a new tactic which I'm still working on. It's a slightly weird yet amazing tactic, so far it is superb. Going to do a little more testing and then as soon as I'm 100% happy and feel that the results prove its worth, I will rename this topic and upload it!! It's Definately a tactic to get excited for if it keeps going to plan!! Update in the next couple of days!! If all is good, couple of days it will be uploaded!! It is being tested on the enhanced engine!!

Ok feeling excited already!!! Are you testing it with the latest patch 6.2 or the older one? What team are u testing it on? Sorry got too excited with ur opening post

The latest patch mate!! And I'm testing it on my Liverpool save where I'm in 2021. I do have a fairly immense team so I will be testing it on a new save with maybe a team like Everton or Southampton or something aswell to see what it's like for a team that aren't quite as good. Currently on holiday until Saturday so update may be done by then but not 100% sure as I am on holiday of course. But just a tiny update is that on my Liverpool save this is proving to provide quite consistent sensational results!! Very attacking tactic as well so it's not a boring tactic. I will try to get this tactic out as soon as possible!! Sorry for the wait but I have to make sure it's reliable for the sake of you guys getting to use it, enjoy it and appreciate it!!

So as there's a new 6.3 patch ready for update which I'm going to update too I'm going to update this tactic now that's been used on the enhanced engine 6.2 patch. I haven't had much chance to test it with a weaker team. Slightly tested it with Aston villa and it seemed to be working just as effective but sometimes it was saying players were confused by unusual formation so I suggest making your players familiar with a formation like a 3-4-1-2 before moving to this slightly weird formation!! But it has worked very well on my Liverpool save which is what I will be showing here. I played the last half of a season with this tactic and the I'm half way threw the next season now with it so I'll show you how it's done over that period of time.

So for starters this is the formation, a very weird, risky, attacking 2-1-4-1-2.

W7jJHte.png

Although this is a very attacking formation that focus's on keeping the opposite team on the back foot and scoring plenty of goals it is surprisingly quite solid defensively considering the 2 at the back, also it shows to be reliable and effective with possession which is obviously down to the diamond in the midfield as well as the 2 wide players and one of the strikers ( target man ) being more focused on keeping possession rather than being expressive.

NJ4Ri9C.png

Attacking mentality makes the most sense, it's a majorly attacking formation, being balanced or defensive simply wouldn't make as much sense and would cut out some effectiveness.

Just pressing on, like said before, keeping the team on the back foot, pressing high, trying to win the ball back whenever we don't have it and then use effective short passing while working it forward, this also creates more clear cut chances it seems.

So here's the shots from the second half of the season where I started using it and what success I was brought in that season, the first half of the season I was using my 3-4-1-2.

fpcNzd8.png

ssSyblB.png

BYuLrmW.png

Mot8aiN.png

lh6Agu5.png

sjSP0IS.png

9UXq5rC.png

So as you can see, it is fairly reliable for goals, yes you have to expect to concede goals because you're playing so attackive, but as long as your front 3 are good goalscorers, you can expect many goals as these 3 will bag a lot of goals, the 2 APM's will also chip in a fair few goals.

So moving on, let's see how the first half of this season has went.

Fh7rxzP.png

NdxmE8E.png

aFPOAuJ.png

TTaoWtq.png

PWfTsSe.png

2CRG5Zi.png

6FneHdt.png

So as you can see. As time has got on its become more effective, so this isn't a tactic for the faint hearted, if you're a risk taker, if you want to go all out and you're willing to stick by a tactic and not give up on it, this is a tactic that I would suggest giving a go. But you have to give it time to work, it's a weird tactic you can't just expect this to work straight away so give it a good chance. I'm not guaranteeing it will work for you as it has to me, but if it's worked this well and effective for me then It's only right that I share it!!

I personally have fell quite in love with this tactic it's so attacking I love it!!

Anyway back down to the facts!!

SWK: This guy of course needs to be like a Neuer!! Good decisions, positioning are 2 of the main things that will utilise this position effectively, it's no use having a world class goalkeeper that can't make the right decisions of when to stay and go and where to put himself, you follow me?

CTR: You only have 2 of these bad boys, they need to be world class, they need to have some pace, good aerial, good positioning, good decisions, tackling and aggression, these have to be 2 fearless tanks. I would suggest looking at defenders similar to John Terry, Sakho ( with the right training this guy is an absolute tank ). I'm sure I don't need to suggest too many!! One of my most consistent defenders over my seasons has been Badstuber, seriously he's worth every penny!!

DLM: Don't worry too much about the passing, it's good of course but your mentality is short so it doesn't matter a great deal of his passing isn't amazing because he won't try too many direct passes at all. Perfect suggestion are defenders who are good with their positioning, consider this a slightly less aggressive BWM. Nemanja Matic and players along his guidelines would be perfect.

APM: Of course these need to have good passing, creativity and teamwork more than anything but they're in a CM role so slightly less advanced to where you would normally place an APM so make sure they have decent stamina.

WM: Stamina is key, but don't be fooled, these need to be complete, they need to be well balanced whether attacking or defending. Full backs and wing backs are good players to place here on if you place them on Decs training. You can place more attacking players there which will of course show more intent attacking but it will cause some more goals to be leaked. My suggestion is train right and left backs to play in the midfield, put them on Decs General training.

INF: These are very important to this formation, they're going to score and create a lot more than you would expect. So these need to be quick, good finishers, good on the ball, creative, have good teamwork, and good stamina!! Players such as Depay, Sterling, Draxler etc, I say players like this because they're young, you can get your money's worth over the years for these guys.

TM: This guy of course needs to be good in the air, strong, good teamwork and good passing. Strength more importantly and teamwork. Origi who has 16 strength and 12 teamwork has been quality in this position for me over the seasons.. So if you can find players with 16+ strength and 15+ teamwork by any chance, you should be in for a treat.

ADVF: I like this player to be quite complete, quick, good aerial, good on the ball, good finisher, good crossing, good teamwork, good stamina. Balotelli and Origi have been occupying this position mainly as well as someone brought threw the youth and it's prove to work well. Of course Balotelli doesn't have good teamwork but his immense stats everywhere else make up for it. So look towards players like Balotelli, those sort of guidelines. Quite complete forwards pretty much.

Of course this whole write up is based on my experience and my thoughts on this tactic but it doesn't stop anybody trying their own twists on it so feel free to try different little things if you feel like you could make it better in any way whether it be just for you or everybody who may use this tactic. Never the less I hope this tactic gets tried, I hope you all enjoy it and all constructive criticism is taken positively. So enjoy trying this tactic and thank you to those who waited for it!! There you go guys, enjoy and I hope it works!!

I'm gonna try this on the original engine and report back.

I realise the tactic is for enhanced but it wont hurt to try :-)

I played a very quick test season with Bayern using this tactic.

As said previously - This tactic was created for enhanced engine but thought I'd try it with original engine.

I won the league and german cup!

Going to bed now but will upload screen shots tomorrow along with a review.

Ok here's what happened on my quick test season using original engine with Bayern.

Won league and German cup

LnlO7h6.jpg

wrlGmv3.jpg

50KW3FM.jpg

As you can see from the above screen shot I lost 7 games in all competitions. But ALL 7 losses came away from home. Here is my home and away form in the league.

Home

1Ruh2vx.jpg

Away

283Zn4e.jpg

Big difference in goals for, against and results.

This is key in my opinion. Most home games I smashed teams to pieces averaging over 3 goals per game. Away games were very difficult though.

The reason is simple. When teams play at home they usually attack, when they play away they will play balanced or defensive.

Whenever teams attacked me - they usually scored. In 1 game I was 3-0 up. The other team changed to attacking and scored 3 quick goals, then they changed to balanced but I had no time to score another. Game finished 3-3. Same thing happened a few times when 2-0 up - ended 2-2.

I still won the league and cup but I think with some tweeks here and there it could be even better on original engine. What is needed is a way to stop teams scoring so many goals when they attack.

All in all this is a positive review with mainly 1 suggestion for improvement if anyone else wants to test on original.

Nice review thankyou!! My obvious suggestion of how to approach games away from home on original engine then would be too possibly drop to balanced and see how that works!! I haven't tried it on original engine myself so I haven't been able to review it on original engine myself so I appreciate that dude!!

Nice review thankyou!! My obvious suggestion of how to approach games away from home on original engine then would be too possibly drop to balanced and see how that works!! I haven't tried it on original engine myself so I haven't been able to review it on original engine myself so I appreciate that dude!!

I didn't drop to balanced or change anything for 3 reasons.

1 - I was tired and just wanted a very quick test season. I still didn't finish it till 2am last night lol.

2 - I thought maybe if I switch to balanced I would invite more pressure from the opposition which wouldn't be good with two at the back.

3 - I didn't know if my players would adjust more and more to the tactic and roles, and maybe concede less as the season went on.

All in all it was a good experiment to just play as per the op. Like I said above - I still won the league and cup and the tactic turned out to be better than a lot others I've tried on here which surprised me - especially as you created it for enhanced engine.

When I started the season I wasn't very optimistic so it was a massive bonus!

Good stuff mate!

Well I'm well chuffed with your review so thank you!! Considering it's a pretty weird formation I'm suprised myself that it's seemed to do well on both engines and I'm probably gonna use the purpose of the formation ( attacking, quite close positioning for possession " to create my next tactic. Hopefully I can carry on providing tactics that bring some fun and success!! Thank you for experimenting it, I appreciate that dude!!

Understandable that you concede a lot, the purpose of the tactic is to ignore how many you concede and to always try to out score which I think has been successful!! Glad you had a successful season!! Hope it keeps working for everyone!!

Unreal tactic! 4-0 up after 15 mins in my first game with it and don't even have they perfect players for the posistions. I'm Porto in 2021 btw.

Glad it's started well mate!! If you could carry on and do a review later on in the season or at the end of the season by any chance that would be appreciated. I hope we can keep this tactic well publicised to get more people trying it!!

Won the league easily but dropped of toward the end of the season losing 4 of the last 10 games in all competitions, think was more to do with player fatigue. Also scored a lot of goals, found the inside forward was my best player as he finished with top goalscorer and most assists. Will start the new season in a few days and let you know how I get on!!

Yeah it does bring a lot of goals that's why I love it!! And yeah, inside forward is probably your most vital player for scoring and creating goals!! Let me know how next season goes dude!!

This tactic is an absolute beast! I'm am 3/4 through my arsenal season and currently undefeated and still in all competitions! Could any 1 please let me know how to upload my screen shots so I can show my end of season results

Thanks! Will look now! 4 games left in league and still unbeaten! Squeaky bum time lol! Still in all comps and only lost once after going 50 unbeaten! Hopefully uploads to follow soon

Superb that is!! Get some screenshots uploaded soon dude!! Get them uploaded of your results, your team and what additions you've made to your squad!!