Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Aguero is manchester city.

Hello guys, i am new member of fmhvibe. Now, i will make a new challange. I will try make Aguero score 600 goals on Manchester City. This challange will be harder because we know how old is aguero and 600 is big number

Welcome to Vibe! Hope you find a new life here. Please feel free to pm me or the mods for any help.

Btw good luck on this journey. Altho go for something unique too! Check the challenges forum if need be

Good luck :)

Welcome pal,it's always great to see new members be part of the community,I imagine 600 goals would take from 5-8 seasons,if you do good you could stretch the target further :)

You're welcome and goodluck with your challenge,like DSW indicated you might as well check the career and challenge forum.

1st seasons 

Hi, guys. I'm sorry for too late review because I play football manager 15 on my PC lately.

So, here it is 

He won it because his terrific form in this year 

Screenshot_2015-08-21-15-10-13.thumb.jpg so, my number is

530/600

Screenshot_2015-08-21-11-02-42.jpg

The picture you uploaded seems edited. Sorry if I'm wrong. Besides that, can you consider uploading more than just stats and awards. A career should include transfers, competition and other screenshots.