Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series What's changed?

Ceirdiff

Honestly I'm just procrastinating my revision, so I decided to stick my nose in here for the first time in a while. I don't think I've bought this since 2012 or '13, so..

From what I remember the interface has been getting progressively more cluttered, is this still the case? What about player generation, is that still based off regens? Should I be waiting for '15 or buy the '14 version?

Anyway, this site is definitely looking fancier, that's for sure!

Well in my opinion I would say that I like the FMH 15 better than FMH 14. I love the enhanced match engine cause it makes things more realistic and not just based on luck and I like the improvements that SEGA did to the game. I feel that buying this years version will be a better choice.

But that is just my opinion and you have your own choices so its all up to you mate. Cheers and may you make the right choice.

Well i'll tell you my views.

FMH14 introduced the amazingly powerful game engine which caused to matches to go slower and more boring. But the interface got class. The menubar buttons stacked at the right etc. those were pretty unique ones. I enjoyed FMH14

Then came FMH15

This introduced an amzing new match engine that lasted five games for me before I switched back to the original.

It included complex algorithms etc which caused matches to be more realistic than ideal and could lose you games in the nick of time. The original version was marred by an amazingly powerful bug called the stamina bug, It was brilliant. It caused amazing players to lose stamina in months. An amzing experience which would have last longer had not the entire community moaned against it. But let's get that out of the way.

Now the 6.2 patch which was released by SI was met with critical acclaim by all who were thrilled by the speed of the matches. They would usually end in 40 seconds perhaps. Yeah, but that's the only positive here.

People were losing matches, having to face super goalies and losing to teams who have one thirds of your transfer budgets. Many people such as me lost interest, and the game lies either inactive or uninstalled.

P.S- Guys please don't slate me for this. I've been pretty honest about my views. But yeah, I'd still suggest you buy FMH15 if you want to keep in sync with Vibe, and also because you got the ingame editor you get after you pay some money for it. ;)

Also, after the latest patch, the enhanced engine has improved loads.

Thanks, :)

Oh, I didn't realise the 15 version had been released already haha. In terms of the game, the version when they added player roles was the one I enjoyed the most thanks to its super-fast gameplay, and the interface from 10 was my favourite, so I'm not sure how it'll stack up with that.

15 got a new game engine again? That sounds awesome so long as it's not as slow as you described last years as having been.

Also, do you know if regens are still a thing? That was an big annoyance I used to have..

Thanks for responding!

Regens have changed to evogen.

That's right. So any player's Regen can now have alternate position. Different Nationality etc. Just to make the game more competitive.

Check out Peelys work if you need clarification.

Cheers. Nice to have you back. :)