Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe If you are interested in creating content for Vibe, please read this message.

Eliseo10

Just you going to offer my idea to see If anyone is interested.

Like some members have pointed out, FMH Vibe has been slowing down recently. There is a notable lack of new content and I was thinking: maybe we can do something about this. Part of the problem is the lack of motivation to create new stuff.

So why not do it as a group. It doesn't have to be a big group 4 or 5 members tops. but we do it together. we share ideas, we divide the work, and we help each other.

If you are interested in joining this group please leave a comment below. Only do it if you think you can stick with the cause and you will be committed.

Any ideas for the group are welcomed.

Welcome to the team Sancho. Ok guys I Think we have enough people in this all ready.

Ok since I don't want people to think we are some sort of secret group, we will discuss everything relating to. this group in this thread. First order of business, since we are after all a group, what name should we have?

My suggestion is:

Vibe Writers Association- V.W.A

If all you're going to do is discuss content ideas and work on it together this should be handled via PMs, it will get messy in public and nothing will be a surprise.

If you aren't some sort of super group why do you need a code name? You're just some friends working on content and ideas together, all you need to do is mention in each content thread who worked on the idea. I work with loads of members on this site when doing content and I just give them the nod needed when appropriate.

If all you're going to do is discuss content ideas and work on it together this should be handled via PMs, it will get messy in public and nothing will be a surprise.

If you aren't some sort of super group why do you need a code name? You're just some friends working on content and ideas together, all you need to do is mention in each content thread who worked on the idea. I work with loads of members on this site when doing content and I just give them the nod needed when appropriate.

some guys have complained that isn't a good idea to create groups within vibe, therefore I have decided to use this thread for the groups purpose. If it does get messy then I will be glad to take it to the PM's.

As for the group name perhaps your right, I debated wether to bring it up or not..and I did it because I thought it would be fun. All for motivation. but I will take your advice on this one.

No name it is :)

It isn't a good idea if you act as a group (example stop calling yourself a group :P) with things like code names and so on.

Say for example I speak to SamHardy, Dec, Scott, Prize and whoever else about a lot of my ideas and they speak to me about theirs, you guys hardly know about it yet we aren't our own group, we are just friends working together for the site by helping each other out.

Apart of me feels you're trying to make too big of a deal out of this, just treat it as friends working together. The idea is to help each other in creating content and in turn improving the site but most importantly it's about having fun so relax and enjoy yourself :).

It isn't a good idea if you act as a group (example stop calling yourself a group :P) with things like code names and so on.

Say for example I speak to SamHardy, Dec, Scott, Prize and whoever else about a lot of my ideas and they speak to me about theirs, you guys hardly know about it yet we aren't our own group, we are just friends working together for the site by helping each other out.

Apart of me feels you're trying to make too big of a deal out of this, just treat it as friends working together. The idea is to help each other in creating content and in turn improving the site but most importantly it's about having fun so relax and enjoy yourself :).

ok I'm respecting your opinion here but I'm going to have to point some things out.

First, the whole purpose of the group is to motivate us to actually create content. If we all had this motivation right now, then we would all be releasing more content and the purpose of this group would be mute. Working as a group we can help other and hopefully the community.

Secondly, I am taking it seriously but that's because I'm committed to the site just like you and other members. I am sure you have taken all your careers and games for the site seriously. And we are going to have fun, after all we will be playing the game for our content.

As for the group name, I all ready agreed that we probably shouldn't have one. So that's that.

I will have to ask you though, I'm noticing that you are taking a slightly negative attitude to the idea of this group. You havent explicitly stated it but I can sense that you are. I dont really understand why though? I guess you guys are thinking that its going to cause some trouble. We aren't doing anything bad here. And it's all for Vibe.

by all means thought, tell me why you think this is bad or could be bad.

It's good that there is some members that want to create more content,I have a few things planned over the next week or so but it's finding the time to release things,but good luck guys stay motivated :)

I have no problem with this idea and I'm watching with interest, as Lee said it's good to see. All I was doing was offering my opinion and trying to help.

Im sorry to butt in but I was just reading the whole thing that was going on and I really can't help but say my opinion about all this group thing.

In my opinion I don't really mind the whole idea about this group as long as it doesn't interfere with the whole site. Heck it might even be a success and the content in vibe will double. But I do agree to Ash's point about the pm thing because it would be more private and be more of a surprise. I think that your group will also be able to communicate better in pm as nobody could interrupt.

Hey again I'm sorry for butting in all of a sudden and those are just my opinions about this matter.

Honestly I don't see much point in this. If you want to work with someone then PM them. If you have an idea for them then PM them too. If it is about feedback and comments, everyone should give them comments regardless and be motivated by these and by the thought of helping others and nothing else. Having a group with a name to me sounds a bit self important and elitist.

Naw...to much negativity here. I can't work under those circumstances. Even Dec thinks its "elitist". Can't really say anything about that. If the community doesn't like this then there is no point. I'm just going to PM these guys then.

Thanks for the comments.

So sad to hear it :( Any chance it reopens in the future?

No its a bad idea for several reasons. but if you really want to join there is a very similar group created by DSW & Kun. PM them If you want to be part of that.