Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FMH2016 Feature Wishlist

I know what playing against big clubs mean for lower clubs (big income from tickets), but for me playing friendlies in this game are way to see what kind of players my club has, and because of that I would like to test my players against lower club, and not just against bigger and better ones, but if this option is not included in game, I won't stop buying it:) :)

* Transfers

Swap deals: User should be able to swap two players cash for 1 player

* Contracts

Manager: Club should be able to add year clause to manager's contract. I.e ( Manager should be able to select years he wishes to sign)

* Awards

Previous Winner: This should be made so as to make the game superbly interesting because you would able to boast to your friends on Awards the player in your team got. i.e( world best player, highest goal scorer, highest assister, player of the month awards)

* More Awards should be introduced i.e ( Europe Best Player)

* Awards won should also be inclusive on players profile.

I think if this features are included then, FMH will continue to outclass all other Managing game...

In my opinion FMH16 has to be massive,in terms of 15 has been a massive let down many people like myself have thought about jacking the whole FMH thing in,apparently it was reported a few months ago that there was to be big news for FMH16.

There has to be more in 16,more leagues,in depth tactical approach,feeder clubs.

That is just a few that spring to mind,if 16 is not a improvement from 15 then many might just leave.

I have struggled hugely with FMH2015 I've loved doing the IE's but the 6.2 update ruined a lot for me 6.1 was as near to a great game as they could have been this year

First, add some league in FMH 2016 and fixed license of Germany and Japan national team.

My question: Is the Indonesia national team and club entered to FMH 2016 though sanctioned by FIFA?

" fixed license of Germany and Japan national team. "

Not possible due to the agreement between these nations and EA Sports. They have an exclusive license that I doubt SI could afford to bid for.

" fixed license of Germany and Japan national team. "

Not possible due to the agreement between these nations and EA Sports. They have an exclusive license that I doubt SI could afford to bid for.

Does any specific region also happens to have exclusive license?

" fixed license of Germany and Japan national team. "

Does any specific region also happens to have exclusive license?

I don't believe so. In FM the only national teams that cannot be managed but should be are Germany and Japan. The game cannot even be sold in Germany.

Portuguese league has a name issue like Germany/Japan though.

Japan = PES I believe.

Not sure if it has already been suggested but a simulate match option would be nice. When you go on holiday your 'assistant manager' butchers your team sheet and you have to go in and fix it. It's hard trusting the game when you go away for a day and return to see Rickie Lambert has played up front and Sturridge isn't even on the bench. I know we have holiday mode to help skip playing Dagenham when you are a premiership team but it would be nice if you could pick your team and tactics on match day and then click simulate and have the results after a few seconds. seems silly being a manager and going on holiday every two weeks but not as silly as watching every single game. I would use the match engine when its a cup knock out stage or when facing a rival team. Makes the important clashes seem like more of an occasion. 2016 is probably all but finished anyway, your mate is likely just waiting for the transfers to go through and the FM database to be updated before a quick test and its release around September.

Edited by LiamHughes
New forum reply text is very slow and lags when typing. Lots of spelling and grammar needed fixing.

Something I want to be definitely added is Loan older players for a price like if he suits my style then I can buy him. For example a striker who is 25 years old and I am not too sure about him I should be able to loan him into my club and then if he performs well I can buy him later.

Secondly as far as my knowledge serves if I sell a player of £10 million, I should get less money to spend for as out of that £10 million the chairman would definitely take his profit. Getting the whole money is a bit unrealistic IMO.

And finally getting rid of some major bugs.

I think that there are so many features in the PC version of FM that could be included in the handheld version. Things like talking with players in depth, add ons with transfers, persuading players to play with you before you sign them, and tactical roles such as the anchor man. Things like these, in my opinion, could easily be added into the game.

I think that there are so many features in the PC version of FM that could be included in the handheld version. Things like talking with players in depth, add ons with transfers, persuading players to play with you before you sign them, and tactical roles such as the anchor man. Things like these, in my opinion, could easily be added into the game.

alot of that would take away from the pick up and play aspect which is what FMH is it is

More options with loans.. such as loan to buy.. loan for two seasons would be a decent addition, similar adjustments to transfers such as buy back clauses but not all of the clauses from the PC edition.. being able to schedule your own friendlies.. better scouts.. Player roles such as Anchor man would be decent.. More leagues maybe I'd want MLS above all others though tbh.

The ability to play with more than four nations.. which you may say is impossible but if you think about it.. say you pick England (all), Spain, Germany, Italy as your nations thats 10 leagues, 11 domestic cup competitions and 4 continental competitions.. if you had the option to deactivate the Championship, Leagues one and two and the conference leagues, you would also deactivate the JPT and FA Trophy which frees up space for another 6 leagues and 2 cup competitions.. so you could in theory load England, Italy, Germany, Spain, Holland and Brazil but you would only be able to play in the top divisions of said countries but in their cup competitions and continental competitions! Which I think is a good idea if I explained it well..

A few new features I would like to see:

- MLS - With football developing a growing reputation in the states and many legends ending their careers there, it would be great to be able to have go at managing in this league.

- Deadline Day - Similar to the computer game, to be able to progress an hour at a time on deadline day and be involved in media coverage, naturally with the ability to opt out if you feel you have finished business for the window.

- 2D Match Engine - Although I feel the 2D 'enhanced' engine is decent enough, I feel that it's let down by the speed that the match loads and processes, if it's possible that this could be improved then I would be more inclined to play with it.

- Revamp of Finances/Transfers - Again, similar to the computer games, it would be good if you could include additional clauses/payment options in transfers such as monthly installments, additional fees for goals and appearances etc. Perhaps supported by financial graphs which show your projected profit/losses.

A few minor improvements could include the use of stadium names to add more realism, implementation of squad numbers and perhaps leagues or even fixtures for reserve teams in order to give your youngsters/players returning from injury crucial game time.

Please give some measure of control over existing reserve squads*.

1. A general philosophy setting (play to win, play to develop youth, mix of the two). Ideally this would be a game by game setting, but even for the year would be appreciated.

2. Ability to designate up to 3 players as "always play when healthy"

3. Ability to improve reserve squad stadium, with a maximum size of X% (maybe 25?) of the parent stadium.

4. Setting where reserve manager cannot alter positional training. I don't care if my prospect is pouting, no RL club would accept a reserve manager changing player development from the parent squad.

5. It feels as if there is too much of a disconnect between parent squad reputation and reserve squad rep. I can't imagine players demanding to leave Barca or Real reserves "for a bigger club" IRL, but this is a common occurrence in game. If this is universally true, please try to address it.

6. Please either limit the demands to renegotiate (every year for four or five seasons?!), or give some insight into how to control "key player", "first team", etc.

I don't follow international soccer closely (7. North American leagues? Please?), but it seems players demand to renegotiate too quickly and too frequently. Partially this is due to seemingly random "key player" designations.

If someone comes to me claiming to be a key player in literally his first season with the senior squad, and I demote him to reserves for two months, then promote him back, he shouldn't claim to be a key player again after one game coming off the bench. It's completely farcical. 

* I have 15 of the top 50 youngsters in Spain on Cordoba B, and the cpu manager consistently bungles his way to 10th in the 3rd division, which makes it a challenge to keep players happy on the reserve team.

1. You can control that already, you play the save as you want, why would the game knowing that add to anything? 

2. More needed for ITN IMO, being able to always call up players. 

3. Wouldn't add anything imo

4. Agreed the AM changes too much.

5. That happens all the time IRL.  

6. We live in a greedy world of footballers, players only think of themselves and they will always demand a better deal.

1. You can control that already, you play the save as you want, why would the game knowing that add to anything? 

I meant as a setting for the reserve squad. I am unaware of anyway to set tactics for them.

Fwiw, you should also be allowed to dictate their formation. Most managers want their reserves learning the same formation they will play as senior squad members.

Alot of these changes you lot are suggesting will use space and make the game bigger hence slower to play, and alot seem unnecessary. Everyone keeps saying 'the pc has this' or 'it could be the same as the pc'.. No. This is FMH. I enjoy the pc version, but if I'm going to play it I need to set alot of time aside for it. FMH is to play on the train or something, or if you're killing time for 10/15 minutes. If you want these in depth additions just play the pc game. 

Fwiw, Marc Vaughan announced last year that sqaud numbers won't be added any time soon as it uses too much memory or space, you'd have thought that was surely small?