Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FMH2016 Feature Wishlist

One thing I really want to happen is when a team put a bid in for one of your players you can counter with an exchange for one of their players. At the mo its a great feature to save on transfer budget but would help replace a player and sweeten a deal 

One thing I really want to happen is when a team put a bid in for one of your players you can counter with an exchange for one of their players. At the mo its a great feature to save on transfer budget but would help replace a player and sweeten a deal 

I could see that resulting in a lot of wasted time lol, we're all greedy at heart :p.

I wish the trades included the out going players wages (as in the game calculates your budget without the player you are trading). I hate it when the player involved would free up the wages I'd need to sign the player I'm after but the games doesn't minus his wages until he's gone. 

My greatest wish for FMHFMM16:

Avoid messing up the basic features (No stamina bug please, also the transfer glitch where teams offer $0 for a player but you are not informed). Because it could very well happen in FMM16 if they rush the game like in 15. 

Out with the old, in with the new, guys. Just minimising bugs would be a step up for the new series, rather than a series of buggy new changes.