Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMHVibe Staff Applications - June 2015

Dec

Go to Application Form

Hello all,
Today we are happy to announce that we are bringing back our staff applications after a successful trial. If you love FMH, this site and producing content (whether that be guides, downloads or anything else) then please submit an application and we will love to read it.

Deadline: 1st July 2015

Thanks,
FMHVibe Staff

I would submit an application, but I'm new around here and I feel that I haven't shown enough of myself and given as much to this community as other members have. Maybe next time though. :D

I would submit an application, but I'm new around here and I feel that I haven't shown enough of myself and given as much to this community as other members have. Maybe next time though. :D

I was new to the site when I applied. You have nothing to lose mate give it ago.

I urge anyone no matter how new or old to apply you have absolutely nothing to lose an alot to gain.

Just fill out the application form it really straight forward. Then keep on producing consistent content till the closing date to help aid your application.

Whats to gain exactly guys?

Direct impact on the site, new announcements regarding certain features, a team to help with content and a good feeling that you are helping the community.

I would just like to recommend velocity, as he is a new member with huge potential for the site. I, for one, do not deserve this and if I submitted an application I wouldn't be considered. So he is a good candidate.

I would just like to recommend velocity, as he is a new member with huge potential for the site. I, for one, do not deserve this and if I submitted an application I wouldn't be considered. So he is a good candidate.

Thanks a lot Juan. It means a lot to me that my content is being recognised. However, it is up to the staff to decide. Also, why not give it a go anyway, you never know what might happen! ;)

How many do you plan to appoint Declan? I believe there are a few youth coaches already there so.

And are we allowed to recommend members? By pm?

Thanks.

If you want to recommend a member PM them and ask them about it, your encouragement could be the key to them applying.

How many do you plan to appoint Declan? I believe there are a few youth coaches already there so.

And are we allowed to recommend members? By pm?

Thanks.

There is no number and we won't take recommendations as if people don't apply then we won't consider them. I urge everyone who wants to be considered to apply even if you think it is a slim chance. We will look at everyone to shape up a good team dependent on what they have done in the past and their future.

I might go for the next one, when I make some good content.

You've got a month to throw some examples out there :).

I might go for the next one, when I make some good content.

I would apply if I was you. I joined in October 14 an I'm a youth coach. If you have the right ideas, mentality and are committed to helping the community you have nothing to lose.

I have applied so wish me luck guys :) Btw, will new staff members be announced individual as they are accepted? or after the deadline all together? I really hope its the first option because I am excited at the prospect of working for Vibe right now!

I have applied as well. :)

Good luck to all. May the best get selected.

Also. I believe members like tomppasson, velocity etc should try it out too.

Last time Dec and myself discussed the applicants during the process and after the deadline. I assume he'll be doing something similar this time but I've not heard anything as yet :P.

No, this isn't an actual job as such it's just to help out here on the site. You would just long on from your home P.C or phone.

Just applied.. I encourage myself to be a part of this community even i never shown myself Lately but i really like this community cos we have the same passion about fmh.. good luck to you all.. :)

Just applied.. I encourage myself to be a part of this community even i never shown myself Lately but i really like this community cos we have the same passion about fmh.. good luck to you all.. :)

Good luck hope to see some interesting content from you to help your application :)

I want this to start! To see who made it or not.

I am pretty sure the results will be out by 6-8th July as the applications are evaluated after the deadline by Ashez and Dec I reckon.

We have no time line in place and we're in no rush, if we decide to interview people further after the application process it will take longer for example. I'm not sure how this will work out time wise as Dec is busy now and I'm going away next month (Dec can obviously do this without me if he decides to though).

It's also worth noting we're not guaranteed to promote any body, we're currently looking at what options are open to us for now and the future. For example if we don't promote someone right off the bat when this closes we could be keeping an eye on people who impressed to ensure they didn't just step up for the application process and disappear after it ends.