Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 6.3 ruined everything!

stevie1983

Hi guys. Does anyone know if it's possible to revert back to 6.2 after updating to 6.3? The lag and bugs make it bad enough but the game speed has completely killed the game for me. If it isnt possible to revert back, I'm starting FMH14 again.

I have paid for it and the idea of using an online apk crossed my mind but I couldn't really go through with it. Plus I believe SI have added a bug to them that gives fake players. I can't understand why SI have produced such a substandard game this year, and particularly galled at each update making the game worse. Ive bought every game since day one but seriously reconsidering leaving 16 well alone until I'm satisfied they aren't ripping us off.

If you've already paid for the game then downloading an APK online is fine in my eyes

What does this mean? Will it help him revert back?

I tried it but it wouldn't let me revert back. I'd have to delete all my data and player faces etc but I'm reluctant to do that.

I tried it but it wouldn't let me revert back. I'd have to delete all my data and player faces etc but I'm reluctant to do that.

Ok so it does let you revert back but you would lose all your data. I'm gonna give this a go.

I hear you bro! Ruined the game so slow....going back to fmh 2014!....the match engine for 2015 was perfect and fast!!! Now takes like 90 hrs to finish a match in 'very fast' mode....w#*&@$s

Im on android dec. S4. I started a new save after the update and I only use the original match engine. I find the new update unplayable.

What I find is that if you don't look into that much detail it becomes more playable. I know it sounds daft but we'd all enjoy it more if we didn't know for example Mertesacker playing as an APM...

What I find is that if you don't look into that much detail it becomes more playable. I know it sounds daft but we'd all enjoy it more if we didn't know for example Mertesacker playing as an APM...

My views completely but that's how I've always played the game. During a match I look at my squads stats and that's it, the frustration is still there (super keepers etc) but if you managed to hide from it the fun is somewhat still there.

My views completely but that's how I've always played the game. During a match I look at my squads stats and that's it, the frustration is still there (super keepers etc) but if you managed to hide from it the fun is somewhat still there.

I used to pay more attention but I can't now, stopped making "tactical substitutions" when I realised the game didn't take them into account and they're pointless.

I agree ashez but we shouldn't really have to make those kinds of sacrifices when we put so much of our time and money into this and previous games. I've tried using the enhanced engine for the first time and the match times are similar so I'm resigned to playing it like this now.

I agree it's completely wrong and the game should at least make sense but it suits the way I've played the game and series for the last ten years so I've not ran into these problems as such.

Check this out.

I had 6.3 for a few day an I didn't seem anything different. Then one day I had to restore all my purchases as it said I didn't have any. Once I did this the game has been messed up.I lost international management.

I thought I will just start a new save and try to get it back.

Just look at my match engine

https://youtu.be/_Rg9jdj7aYM

That is unreal mike. SI completely ruined an already buggy game with an update. Im going to use 6.3 saves on a 6.2 apk I found. Switching that way keeps the real players from my paid for app so im not feeling guilty about using a pirated apk. Its SI's fault anyway. The comments in the app store say it all.

Im playing it now mate. Use the 6.3 app. Create a save, uninstall and install the 6.2 app and load the save. All works fine thankfully.

Anybody know where I can get a 6.1 apk. The ones I have tried don't work.

Probably best to message me as I'm not too sure it's appropriate putting sources out there.

Right guys I am going to go through this after next week. What I need to know is the following.

Your issue:

Device you use:

Match Engine:

Thanks. If you aren't reporting something or encountering it too then please can you refrain from commenting so I can look at the issues quicker. Thanks

You cant play newer version saves on old version I tried it :-(

Mike I take it you've tried uninstalling etc…

I have but I might give it another go. I can't do my challenge cup challenge at the moment either. :(

Sorry Dec

Here you go

Your issue: No in game match text or half time

Device you use: Samsung s4 (lollipop)

Match Engine: Original

Original or Enhanced?