Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe The things I learned from Vibe

Eliseo10

10356280_718547741522214_723614870272556

This community is based around a single game, and while the game might not be perfect, it is very entertaining. But the game can only go so far. A game based on dots and names is nothing if we don't use our imagination. And that is exactly what Vibe is, a place to give your ideas light, and to let your imagination come forward. In almost six months as part of this awesome community, I have learned somethings that I would like to share with you. Maybe you agree with me, maybe you don't, as always you have the best opinion. :)

If FMH was a part of a sandwich, then it would be the bread, because it holds the whole thing together, but it's not what we enjoy the most

10608311_872727279437592_830960023933441

This applies to every active and dedicated member on the site. We all share a common interest and passion for the game, but I think its safe to say that we would have gotten bored with FMH a long time ago if it wasn't for Vibe. The bread is good, but the lettuce, the tomatoes, the ham, and the avocado (for us Latino members :P), are what we like the most. All of these things are Vibe, and it's different sections, including: Interactive Games, Players/Teams & Competitions, Careers etc etc. So I am happy to be part of this awesome sandwich, and now I'm hungry with all this talk about food. :P

The Game can only go so far, and your imagination will do 70 % of the work after a while

We all have experienced the initial excitement of the game, when your first download it and open it on your device. Its like all things new, you are excited to see how it will turn out, If it will be good or bad or what new players & teams you will try out. And you cycle through your favorite teams & players, you win everything, you become a living breathing legend.

Then, you experience the same problem that Pep Guardiola had with Barcelona. You become disenchanted, you reach the limit of what you can accomplish, there is nothing else you can do. And then your imagination takes hold, and you start doing challenges & careers that get increasingly more creative as time goes by. And that's the difference between you and Guardiola. Guardiola had to move to a different country to regain his motivation for the game, you only have to come to Vibe. And here you find people just like you, and that is awesome.

The people. It has always been about the people

10356280_718547741522214_723614870272556

How many friendships has Vibe created?How many Rivalries? That's the magic of this place & the internet as a whole: it connects people. How else would I discuss FMH with someone in England, when I'm in America? Or from El Salvador to Sydney/Australia? Only in Vibe and only with Vibe. In the past six months I have developed a friendship with different people, from Arco to Ashez, from GoodJob to Dec, from Lian to Pipa and many others. And everyone is different, everyone brings something different to the site.

Some are more artistic and create images & skins for FMH. Some are better at developing ideas for different careers & challenges for Vibe (JustMikePlays & Batigoal). And others have incredible passion and dedication and they create epic inter active experiences like UK and Kyle. Everyone contributes in his own special way, and that makes this community an even better place to be part of.

And these are things I have learned from Vibe. What do you guys think?

That was cool eliseo. Some emotional moments here and there. Brilliant work mate.

Personally, the best thing about vibe is the friends that I've made here.

Very nice Eliseo. Very different and unique idea of sharing your experience.

Brilliant. Love your formatting too.. Loved it. :)

For me. It has to be the friends I made here. The boldness that I got from talking with people like Dec and ash Arco and you too Eliseo. And the openly speaking guy I've become.

It brought a tear to my eye. :(

The best part for me is the friendships and the kindness of the community; everyone is so nice to each other and this is the key to its success.

Great stuff here Eliseo, (Thanks for mentioning El Salvador  :D), This site makes FMH more fun as you stated!! Great work!